News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats he like? Some saying he could be awesome?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
BBO now a NSW Cup registered player, not top 30 anymore
That will make Fox unhappy. He said on Mansour / Let's trot podcast that BBO was in for a big year, had a mad pre season and killed it in all stars.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If this guy gets injured again, and is out long term then somebody must be held accountable. Thompson, TPJ, now this guy. To start the year Topine, Sutton, KO, Tracey, Turpin all on the sidelines, havn't seen Edwards or Patolo. The club also grants a top 30 deal to a 35 year old. Papali'i, Todd, O'Niel, Kautoga, Edwards, Morrin can't get top 30 deals. They sign long term NSW Cup Qld Cup players Hutchinson, Taffe and Tracey. I don't like the play book. Papili'i will be banging down the door for a top 30 deal soon, possibly Todd, Kautoga and O'Niel as well. Still think that with a little improvement Edwards can handle NRL, and Morrin is a decent impact forward to have on the bench. My middles to begin the year would be
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Faamasuali
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Salmon
15. Edwards
16. Hughes
17. Morrin
18. Mann, Hutchinson or Sexton

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate.
So from that list dated 29 Jan 24, we have one change I think BBO is now out of top 30 and Tetevano goes in.
Tetevano is 1 of the 30 in that list.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this guy gets injured again, and is out long term then somebody must be held accountable. Thompson, TPJ, now this guy. To start the year Topine, Sutton, KO, Tracey, Turpin all on the sidelines, havn't seen Edwards or Patolo. The club also grants a top 30 deal to a 35 year old. Papali'i, Todd, O'Niel, Kautoga, Edwards, Morrin can't get top 30 deals. They sign long term NSW Cup Qld Cup players Hutchinson, Taffe and Tracey. I don't like the play book. Papili'i will be banging down the door for a top 30 deal soon, possibly Todd, Kautoga and O'Niel as well. Still think that with a little improvement Edwards can handle NRL, and Morrin is a decent impact forward to have on the bench. My middles to begin the year would be
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Faamasuali
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Salmon
15. Edwards
16. Hughes
17. Morrin
18. Mann, Hutchinson or Sexton
A few you have mentioned are either top 30(Kautoga)or Supplementary so could play from Rd 1.Dont recommend those young guys play F.G at all this year personally, maybe late in the season depending on where we're at.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a gamble Gus is willing to take… low cost, big body, just needs some rehab and motivation. A lot on here slammed Poasa before touching a ball, but he’s been better than most people thought. He and Hughes are key to holding the middle, King is our only proven consistent option.
We did the same with King a few seasons back. This gamble might pay off.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well we needed at least 2 other front rowers before the season started so seems like that box is ticked. I’ll reserve judgement on it until I see this guy and tatevano play