Sign Ryan James..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly the Raiders have WAY too many middle forwards, I don't see why they wouldn't want to release some and reinvest in other areas. These guys obviously aren't top tier forwards but they're an upgrade on what we have and won't break the bank. James is an experienced player and leader, you could see how vocal he was on the field and it's something we've been lacking since Graham. Horse Brah is what people think Featherington is, aggressive, mobile forward that can carry the ball into the meat of the defence and make an impact. His 29 minute stint off the bench was better than anything that flop dished up all year. Makes me sick that think about the fact that were paying him more than any of these other two guys.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Zero Tackle have James listed as a signing :grinning:

Freudian slip? :grinning:

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please please sign James and Horsburgh.

The enthusiasm and passion they showed as loan players is embarrassing for many of our current forwards.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please please sign James and Horsburgh.

The enthusiasm and passion they showed as loan players is embarrassing for many of our current forwards.
We have Vaughan coming for next year I'd say we'd only need 1 of them and that should be Horse (I doubt Raiders let him go tho).

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have Vaughan coming for next year I'd say we'd only need 1 of them and that should be Horse (I doubt Raiders let him go tho).
Horse would be a great addition to our pack.

Different body shape, plenty tough and aggresive, and his couple of offloads last weekend really gave us room to attack out wide

Gus would be a magician if he could do a player swap deal with Sticky

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Horse would be a great addition to our pack.

Different body shape, plenty tough and aggresive, and his couple of offloads last weekend really gave us room to attack out wide

Gus would be a magician if he could do a player swap deal with Sticky
I love him. He has all the making of a cult hero.

Last edited:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think with TPJ and Vaughn adding to Thompson and Hetherington, if we can snare even one of these 2 Canberra guys I would take James.

He is a talker and a bit of a leader so would be more helpful to our rudderless pack. Would love both though.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought paul vaughtin jr had a decent game for us. the only player to offload the ball in our team today and doesn’t mind taking a carry. if he can’t crack grade for the raiders he may want out to come to us? i’d have him
Id definitely have him in our side. The offload is something we are lacking but there is hardly ever support play when a player does get a chance.
Would be a smart buy on a lesser contract.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh so he can join the conveyor belt of our forwards on the sidelines for 3 to 5 weeks for wearing Blue and White. He hits the line hard but at his age NO thanks.