Siberian Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great dogs but do remember, huskies are active dogs dude.

Not to mention they need space.

Hope you've got a big backyard.

G

Gladiator.

Great dogs but do remember, huskies are active dogs dude.

Not to mention they need space.

Hope you've got a big backyard.
got a massive backyard and ontop of that i have a reserve behind my house, with a gate i can open, just take him out there for some fun

i live on a 650sqm block

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I saw one yesterday while walking home from work. A nice Siberian, however it had black eyes (I prefer ice blue eyes on them). I just had to stop and pet it a few times - the owner was a gentle elderly man - probably in his 70s. There's so damn cute those dogs, I'd give anything to have one. They're very friendly (which is why they make bad guard dogs).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw one yesterday while walking home from work. A nice Siberian, however it had black eyes (I prefer ice blue eyes on them). I just had to stop and pet it a few times - the owner was a gentle elderly man - probably in his 70s. There's so damn cute those dogs, I'd give anything to have one. They're very friendly (which is why they make bad guard dogs).
If you would give anything to have one why don’t you just buy one.....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My uncle had an Alaskan Malamute which he and my aunt purchased from Alaska while they were living in the United States.

He was a beautiful dog, I walked him through Strathfield park and people were jumping out of my way thinking I was walking a wolf? Lol

He was a good dog with a kind nature, his name was Sabre.
I miss him, one of the most intelligent dogs I've ever known.

I just don't like the way they shed hair.

Wahesh

Reaction score
My uncle had an Alaskan Malamute which he and my aunt purchased from Alaska while they were living in the United States.

He was a beautiful dog, I walked him through Strathfield park and people were jumping out of my way thinking I was walking a wolf? Lol

He was a good dog with a kind nature, his name was Sabre.
I miss him, one of the most intelligent dogs I've ever known.

I just don't like the way they shed hair.
I prefer Siberians because their white/grey/black coat is just so beautiful (when well maintained). But the dogs are hard work.

WOLVES! They are another animal I love. Especially the brown wolves. The white and grey ones aren't too bad either.

I think wolves are misunderstood animals.

Fucking hunters should die.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Think of all the muscular thighed woman a baby Husky could pull though !!! You'd be swimming in "it".
So in other words invest $300 into a husky to pull in the bobs and vagene?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer Siberians because their white/grey/black coat is just so beautiful (when well maintained). But the dogs are hard work.

WOLVES! They are another animal I love. Especially the brown wolves. The white and grey ones aren't too bad either.

I think wolves are misunderstood animals.

Fucking hunters should die.
Wolves are tough and they know to keep away from humans since the invention of guns.
History shows before guns, wolves were more willing to have a go at humans but that changed after guns came about.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wolves are tough and they know to keep away from humans since the invention of guns.
History shows before guns, wolves were more willing to have a go at humans but that changed after guns came about.
I think it's more about territory. Not many human live near wolves so they don't really attack.

Even then, when I was in Lebanon we'd hear the wolves howling in the middle of the night (sounds awesome), and they go out hunting. In the day, they go back to their home area in the mountains and leave us alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.