• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who cares mate

he plays on average 10 games a year out of 26 rounds

regardless of how good he is it's not worth 400k for someone that can't even stay on the field

everyones over reacting to sonny bills hype.

ultrasouth

MACEDONIA
Reaction score
1 min everybody thinks he is god next min your all abusing him and attacking him.

Now he is not worth 400k.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm not like the rest of these puppets

i form an opinion and stick to it

i dont hate sonny i dont like sonny. I just couldn't care less.

Like i said for an average of 10 games a year we DONT need him. Glass is less likely to break then sonny bill.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough

You make some valid points.
since 2005 i think there would of been about 8 or 9 games i've watched where i've been able to say sonny bill was the difference between two teams and really deserved his 400k pay cheque today - - and it was all against poor opposition. He RARELY gave it to the top sides. always struggled against melbourne..

other then that BLAH

yeah we all know how good he can be i'm not disputing that.. but whats the point in being good if you can't be consistent and can't stay on the field

in the long run i'm SURE he was going to be dead weight at the club.

ultrasouth

MACEDONIA
Reaction score
Maybe the board can give you a job on the selection table.

Your pretty switch on

say it....

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the board can give you a job on the selection table.

Your pretty switch on

say it....
thanks for that mate.. lol. Most people are just in awe of sonny bills hype.

in 2002 when i first saw sonny play i believed the hype too..

but after 4 years of nearly nothing he's done us a favour by leaving

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ban ultrasouth

reason: because im pissed off and he aint helping :grinning:

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Would you welcome him back?

I'm still struggling to get my head around this. All this talk from the CEO about taking Court Action etc is certainly just but IF and WHEN this goes to the courts, it is ruled that SBW can not play anywhere else BUT The Bulldogs and then decides that he would like to come back and continue to play for our club just because he wants some form of income, because we all know some is better than none (even though $525k is an absolute ****load in my books)... would you, as a fan, welcome him back to our club after he has tried to pull???

I for one most definitely wouldn't! I would be irate if this prick ever tries to pull on a Bulldogs jersey ever again. This stunt proves he cares nothing about the game or the club that has made him so therefore we as fans of the club and the game shouldn't care about him. I never want to see him play for the Bulldogs or in the NRL ever again. He has proved to be disloyal to the Bulldogs, sure we've seen people like Mason try to prove recently that he' bigger than our club so this isn't exactly new but SBW has tried to prove that he is bigger than our great game which is even worse! People talk about Mason and everything he's done but what he did doesn't rate at all compared to SBW.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say if I had to pick between welcoming back Williams or Mason, I'd take Mason back in a heat beat. At least he still plays Rugby League... for how much longer that is though, who knows???

Anyways, can we please try and maintain some ******** free discussion here please.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
worst thread ever. sonny can go eat sh1t for all i care.

ChrisInflames

Analgoliath
Reaction score
every dog has his day mate. I agree with u 100% mate and when u say if u'd have to pick between the two, mason is of coarse the choice to go, but i'd feel sorry for you if u had to make such a ****ed decision, i cant even look at either of these pieces of Dishonorable turds little lone think about which one i'd pick.

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah i suppose we should welcome back mason too fcuk that.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
I only hope that he isn't innocent - after reading some of the posts on this forum, he wouldn't want to come back anyways.

All I can say is that I have had to do the same to an employer of mine last year. I was given a letter of offer to a career I have always wanted to do. The trouble was, I had to give my boss 1 weeks notice.

I have a family to look after, and although I felt like a bastard doing it, I did what I had to do.

$BW is being paid the kind of money that sets him up for life - how many on here would not do the same if it meant your family is secure for a long, long time.

At the end of the day, he was injured more than not, and we are a club that always finds the next best thing (Barba?). No need to worry about $BW depature - the club is bigger than him.

Our team for next year is still extremelly strong, and it frees up a lot of money For the next couple of seasons to buy I marquee player or a couple of players with great potential and bring them through.

The difference between Mason & $BW is that $BW did not drag our club through the mud - he just simply vanished.

wattman316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it's time to move on,im sure sonny doe's not give a ****
about us,so let's look to the future and that start's "now"

Status
Not open for further replies.