Should Raelene Castle Resign over Hopoate decision?

Should Raelene resign over Hopoate decision?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
She has put her own selfish need to be seen as the saviour of CEOs made a bonehead decision to entertain a bonehead request from a player.

The player made the same request at a previous club and this was denied! I don't see why we'd accept it?

We will be greatly disadvantaged during and after (combinations, continuity) every Sunday game. WE will also be without this player during any Sunday finals games.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The decision has paid off so far, Hopa has come cheap and been close to our best for the opening four rounds. We could've been stuck with Perret at FB since Morris is gone for the majority of the year. Lets wait till the Sunday games before we make our Judgment.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd prefer to wait to see how things pan out a little before I reach for my pitchfork TBH.

Asked to resign? By whom? A few angry people on the kennel? And then who becomes CEO?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
How has the decision paid off. It is round 4? This hasn't been tersted. Hoppa will miss Origin games along with Sundays.

Asked by the board, that's whiom.

We already know how thing's have panned out. She's put her reputation in front of the key goal of the club.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
The decision has paid off so far, Hopa has come cheap and been close to our best for the opening four rounds. We could've been stuck with Perret at FB since Morris is gone for the majority of the year. Lets wait till the Sunday games before we make our Judgment.
The decision hasn't paid off. He was unwanted at parra, and no other team would have been dumb enough to pick him up on his demands and certainly not the form he was in last couple of season.
To me the buy reeks off desperation.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
/endthread

Losing Hoppa for 3 games is better than having Perrett there for 16

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Wow this forum, we loose one game almost everyone looses their brains, we win and again everyone looses their brains.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Let's relax all. Better to have Hoppa happy and at his best than not at all. Very lucky to have him esp given B Mozs injury. I'm sure once it comes to finals he won't let his team mates down.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
As if she by herself allowed Hop to not play Sundays. It would have been put to the board when they were thinking of signing him. I wouldnt want him to have come to us and not happy, then he may be playing like he did at Eels who didnt allow him to have Sundays off. Not saying im happy about him not playing Sundays though.

Maybe think of it this way short term, he doesnt play the 2 matches (on Sundays) leading into origin 1 and doesnt get picked, so then he will play a few games for us he wouldnt have if he was picked. Get a few back that way.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
I could never understand why we they signed him in the 1st place,
Holland,T Roberts,Stanley,J Morris and release Lafai, to fit Hoppa for farkin what.
Dont tell me cos he was cheap, how cheap is cheap?
When half our squad is playing origin this bloke will be sitting in the grandstand to make things worse.
And yet our pathetic coach agrees to his stupid demands.
This is going to have ramifications as far as i am concerned.
im not blaming Castle here its Hasler he chooses who he wants.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How has the decision paid off. It is round 4? This hasn't been tersted. Hoppa will miss Origin games along with Sundays.

Asked by the board, that's whiom.

We already know how thing's have panned out. She's put her reputation in front of the key goal of the club.
We won't miss him for both. He won't make Origin if he sits out the last 3 games before them. No chance.

Tedesco will be fullback unless injured.

Dugan, J Moz, Jennings will work out the centres.

Only leaves wings and Mansour has to be on one if not injured. If B Moz is deff out then I'd be shocked if Dugan isn't on the other. Also got blokes like D Tupou, Ferguson etc running around.

Point is while Hoppa may be in better form then some. No chance he is picked ahead of them IF HE SITS 3 GAMES BEFORE ORIGIN!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's relax all. Better to have Hoppa happy and at his best than not at all. Very lucky to have him esp given B Mozs injury. I'm sure once it comes to finals he won't let his team mates down.
Plus so far the playing group appears to be behind him (officially) - might be interesting to see if cracks appear in that though going forward.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland,T Roberts,Stanley,J Morris and release Lafai, to fit Hoppa for farkin what.
When half our squad is playing origin this bloke will be sitting in the grandstand to make things worse.
Not one of those players can play Fullback?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lafai has been trash this year, yet again. He can never play fullback. Which means our fullback with B Moz out would be Perrett. I am extremely happy we made the Hoppa switch. Stanley is a far better replacement at centre this year on form alone then Lafai. Hoppa is a far better fullback then Perrett... No brainer.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Hasler would have picked his man. Raleene is responsible for the rest. The board would have come to her with this and she would have ok'd it

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Should Raelene Resign??

NO - now close the thread

dredresyd

Waterboy
Reaction score
If we'd passed him up for cheap and his game improved markedly this year with Parra,
that would be another notch against Castle/Hoppa for letting him slip through our fingers.
"Our recruitment is awful! So what if he wanted a couple Sunday's a year off?! Our board
is fucked, our recruitment policies are fucked, everyone's soft, Castle and Hasler need
to be fired immediately!"
Yawn.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd love to know how many Sunday games the nrl will give us from round 21-26, and even worse, next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.