Should Jason King be cited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Frank Pritchard did that he would be sent off, King clearly lead with his skull in that head clash, if it was anybody else except Sam they would of been knocked out, was the hit sus?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Frank Pritchard did that he would be sent off, King clearly lead with his skull in that head clash, if it was anybody else except Sam they would of been knocked out, was the hit sus?
You need to relax bro, nothing but a head clash

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah deliberate head clash.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I agree with you but doubt he will be charged , closed his eyes and Sam moved slightly , but was careless

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are kidding me right? He diliberately wanted to head clash with the biggest bloke on the field? I know King is a sh!t ****, but not that much of a sh!t ****

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tend to agree with you here on this to a point but this particular incident was an accident.

In origin Nate Myles fat head hammered Robbie Farah and believe this was not an accident. His intention here was to take him out. Fat head on a smaller key player!

Also guys would head gear make any difference between Kas & King? The side of Kings head hit Kas on the face.

Notorious

New Pup
Reaction score
Its frustrating to lose Kas but there is no way it was intentional. You would have to be suicidal to purposely clash heads at that speed

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its frustrating to lose Kas but there is no way it was intentional. You would have to be suicidal to purposely clash heads at that speed
I agree that it was accidental but in Nate Myles case it was not!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This is an interesting point.

Players are meant to have total control of their shoulders and arms. But for some reason, they are supposed to be totally oblivious of where there heads are?

It is always an accident if the attacking player changes direction quickly.

Did Kasiano change direction at all leading up to Jason King head butt? Because to me, Jason had no concern for where his head was as he hit Kasiano. It was borderline reckless for me - but I would need to see it again on video to be sure.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deliberate head clash???? You guys serious?!? It was a legitimate hit, unfortunate their heads clashed but to use your head as a missile is outrageous.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah. Accidental. You wouldn't deliberately lead with the side of your head ! You could knock yourself out ! If you're gonna use your head you'd lead with your forehead ! Remember king busted himself open in that head clash too !

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is an interesting point.

Players are meant to have total control of their shoulders and arms. But for some reason, they are supposed to be totally oblivious of where there heads are?

It is always an accident if the attacking player changes direction quickly.

Did Kasiano change direction at all leading up to Jason King head butt? Because to me, Jason had no concern for where his head was as he hit Kasiano. It was borderline reckless for me - but I would need to see it again on video to be sure.
I think between the Forwards is OK but for a Forward to hammer your 1, 6, 7 & 9 with their head is illegal play for me. Who could stand up to Myles forehead anyway!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There may of been a different scenerio if big Kas hadn't of got up and played the ball. If he'd of stayed down then our sh*t ref's most likely would of penalised King, even with a headclash. But watching the footage It wouldn't really of been a headclash if Kas wasn't falling.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
head to head contact between king and sam, i cant see how anything will come of that

Status
Not open for further replies.