Shopping Centre Car Park Scam - Warning

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Over the last month when I have been out shopping I have become a victim of a clever scam operated by Eastern European women in the Eastbourne area. Recently I visited the local Aldi store to do some shopping and this turned out to be quite an experience, to say the least.

Don’t be naive enough to think that this couldn’t happen to you or your friends.

Here’s how the scam works:

Two very attractive looking 20-25 year old girls of apparent Eastern European origin come over to you as you are putting your shopping in the boot of your car. They both start cleaning your windscreen with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip they say ‘No thanks’ but instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket nearby, in my case it was to Woolworths. You agree to take them and they both get into the back seat.

On the way they start undressing until they are both completely naked and when you pull over to remonstrate with them one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you whilst the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on 4th, 7th, 9th, 10th of June, twice on 15th, again on 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also in July on 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and again twice on 13th. Please warn all the older men you know of this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4.30pm.

PS. for information Aldi have a cheap line in wallets on sale for $1.99 each but Woolies wallets are $1.75. They look better and come in packets of 12.

Enjoy your shopping trips. :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope your ok. Scammers everywhere. A lot of desperate people with no jobs at the moment.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Over the last month when I have been out shopping I have become a victim of a clever scam operated by Eastern European women in the Eastbourne area. Recently I visited the local Aldi store to do some shopping and this turned out to be quite an experience, to say the least.

Don’t be naive enough to think that this couldn’t happen to you or your friends.

Here’s how the scam works:

Two very attractive looking 20-25 year old girls of apparent Eastern European origin come over to you as you are putting your shopping in the boot of your car. They both start cleaning your windscreen with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip they say ‘No thanks’ but instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket nearby, in my case it was to Woolworths. You agree to take them and they both get into the back seat.

On the way they start undressing until they are both completely naked and when you pull over to remonstrate with them one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you whilst the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on 4th, 7th, 9th, 10th of June, twice on 15th, again on 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also in July on 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and again twice on 13th. Please warn all the older men you know of this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4.30pm.

PS. for information Aldi have a cheap line in wallets on sale for $1.99 each but Woolies wallets are $1.75. They look better and come in packets of 12.

Enjoy your shopping trips. :grinning:
Lol, what a very disappointing trip that must have been :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: