Sherwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sherwin is that type of player... he has all the skills to be great (passing, kicking, taking on the line etc.), but he lacks consistency... he was very good last year but he did play games where he was absolutely awful (eg. v. Tigers at Gosford, v. Panthers at Penrith)... plus, this year he doesn't have the platform the forwards were giving him last season... its no surprise his confidence is low...

JSL

Doggies FTW
Reaction score
err wait a sec.. from saturday game.. what sherwin going to do when the storm knows there no one else to go to on the dogs team except for him.. so he going to get rushed all night.. when your under that much pressure your going to get into trouble..

and the short 10m.. we were getting rushed all night long..

sherwin players better when there is other danger people in the team.. and he got time to play his style.. he needs space and time.. that the way he is...

T

TdoggBulldog

shifty, keep tryin your a gun! Your form will pick up soon not going to stop believing in you man!

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i also think he was scared that slater would grab the ball from his kicks and do something dangerous..

D

DoggFather

Now we all know why he will NEVER earn a rep jersey apart from a CvC one, which is nothing anyways.

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully Sherwin can sort out his troubles off the paddock, because it's having a real impact on his on-field performances. The sooner Sherwin is back at his best, the sooner the Dogs defence will be back on track.

It might not have come off, but at least the optional restart shows he is trying something. The application was out, but the biggest problem has been that he just hasn't had the confidence to try anything so far this season.

Chin up Brent, things will make a turn for the better.

D

DoggFather

The Bulldogs management f'ed up badly by not having a back up halfback.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
alot of ppl are aware of Shifty's off field problems, and it is understandable that they would affect his on-field performances, however, many people, not just league players face the same problems in their daily life, and even though it is emotionally draining on the people involved, does not mean that everything else in yoru life should suffer from it.

If Shifty isn't ready to play with his mind 100% committed to playing, then he shouldn't be in the FG team, until such a time where he can show his true clours and attacking brilliance, and knows that his mind is 100% on football, and nothing else at all, he should not be there.

D

DoggFather

Yeah what is the little darling's problem anyways?

Trouble with his wife or something?

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
=el magic= said:
I suggest you guys stop bagging him out, he's going through some personal problems atm and as far as im concerned he can take as much time as he needs coming back 2 form!
We all have problems...and we all have to front up on Monday mornings fior work or school/uni etc. with those problems...and if our performances dropped in this time - questions would be asked of us by our bosses/teachers/parents etc...

That's all that is happening here.

Look, he has my full sympathy and support - But sorry - he does NOT have 'as long as he likes' to sort it out...He needs to separate his personal life from his professional one - and start performming for 80 minutes a week (Not TOO big an ask, surely!??) QUICK SMART!!!

And if he can't do that - well, then Corey Hughes can have the #7 for a while....and for ME to say THAT - you know something serious is up!!! :o

D

DoggFather

Seriously, whats the problem with him? Does anybody actually know or just talking crap?

If anyone knows the reason why please PM me if you dont want to post it on here.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gambling? On the gear? Toad`licking?

D

DoggFather

Homosexual? Transexual? F'ing tells us or you guys dont know sh!t.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Send me a copy\
MB

D

DoggFather

After reading that PM, all I have to say to SherLOSS...................

In the words of Chopper.................. "WHINGE, WHINGE F'ING WHINGE"

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Twas an interesting read, if the word on the street is true and he wants out, why bother looking elseware, give Braith $150k more, problem solved
MB

Status
Not open for further replies.