Sheik Al Hilaly's New Ridiculous comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not all anglo-saxons.... my family came out here because they were captains on one of the ships so they never came out as convicts.... and convicts in those days got the title for stupid things like stealing bread to feed starving families they were also battlers

well the majority were convicts...........this guy has been bashed from pillar to post (due to his own doing) so i'm not surprised with his comments.....anyone who is surprised is an idiot......

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
The guy is scum. The so called convicts fought for this country they built this country up from nothing. They love the country they bleed our nations colours. Then this LOSER thinks he has the right to tell us they we don't deserve to live here as much as him.

If i buy an artwork i don't get credit for it the artist does. The convicts built this country people paid to come here because the convicts made such a dam good country and if he wants to bag this place get out im sick of him. I love this country, i never met grandfathers due to complications of WAR.. the war they fought because they love this country.... its not a right to live here just because you have money

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
well the majority were convicts...........this guy has been bashed from pillar to post (due to his own doing) so i'm not surprised with his comments.....anyone who is surprised is an idiot......

btw hate to burst your bubble but a dam load of people came after all the convicts as well.... And i wonder how other non muslims who paid their way AND went to war for our country feel about these comments... The italians and greeks and every other race who helped build this country... They don't claim they own it more them us CONVICTS just because they paid to get here.

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Muslims have more right to be in Australia than Australians because Australians are convicts. Did Muslims fight wars for this country? last i checked they didn't.

And for the Australian born Middle Eastern Muslims, i guess you're all convicts too because you too are Australian.

Not here to cause offence, but honestly this bloke is either on hard drugs or was born with a penis lodged in his brain.
he said the english originated aussies!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
The guy is scum. The so called convicts fought for this country they built this country up from nothing. They love the country they bleed our nations colours. Then this LOSER thinks he has the right to tell us they we don't deserve to live here as much as him.

If i buy an artwork i don't get credit for it the artist does. The convicts built this country people paid to come here because the convicts made such a dam good country and if he wants to bag this place get out im sick of him. I love this country, i never met grandfathers due to complications of WAR.. the war they fought because they love this country.... its not a right to live here just because you have money
*Stands and applaudes*

Best rant ever Nikki!!!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
lol that was nothing a guy at work who is one of the aussiest blokes i know came into our office i go did you hear what that sh... well he lost it i guess he inspired me to fire up a bit lol

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Well said Nikki!
Post of the year tbh!

They shouldnt let this brainwashing mofo back in the country.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
i think he needs check up

i'm muslim btw, this guy is ****dddddddddddddddddddddddd

sheikh shu ur on the billi ?

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From www.smh.com.au

Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone today told the sheik to respect Australia or stay away.

"Australians can be forgiven for questioning how seriously Sheik al Hilaly takes his citizenship pledge to Australia and its people - a pledge that he shared Australia's democratic beliefs and he respected our rights and liberties,'' she said in a statement.

''... I remind Sheik al Hilaly that if he doesn't like Australia, our heritage or our way of life, he doesn't have to come back.''

NSW Premier Morris Iemma also urged the Sydney-based sheik to stop disrespecting Australians.

"He fought very hard to become a resident and ... I note that he's overseas. Well, if he doesn't like Australia and Australians so much, well he can stay where he is,'' Mr Iemma said.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he is overseas, they should stop him from coming back if we are so bad

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
The amount of people who i've heard say "I hate this country man" is ridiculous.

I remember one Macedonian or Serbian kid in primary school. He once said to me. "Macedonia (e.g as i'm unsure of the particular country) Is the best place. It's heaps better than Australia, you can do this, you can do that over there." I said "Well why don't you live there"... "Oh there's a war in my country" was his answer. That alone shows how screwed some immigrants can be.

Where else in the world can you earn $1000 net a week being a construction worker?

Where else on the planet hasn't had any war on it's soil since WWII?

Where else on the planet has Reefs as beautiful as ours, Desert, Snow, Rainforests, Beaches, Amazing cities, Bushland all on the one planet?

If you're from another country or another background and cannot agree with me and say "Australia is the best country on Earth" Then you don't deserve to be here at all.

If there is a better place than Australia, You wouldn't be living here.

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the airport should shut the gates on his arrival...Australia is closed for the day..he is a tool who is doing a massive disservice to the rest of the community that he supposedly represents.

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From www.smh.com.au

Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone today told the sheik to respect Australia or stay away.

"Australians can be forgiven for questioning how seriously Sheik al Hilaly takes his citizenship pledge to Australia and its people - a pledge that he shared Australia's democratic beliefs and he respected our rights and liberties,'' she said in a statement.

''... I remind Sheik al Hilaly that if he doesn't like Australia, our heritage or our way of life, he doesn't have to come back.''

NSW Premier Morris Iemma also urged the Sydney-based sheik to stop disrespecting Australians.

"He fought very hard to become a resident and ... I note that he's overseas. Well, if he doesn't like Australia and Australians so much, well he can stay where he is,'' Mr Iemma said.
so i guess no freedom of speech for him.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** off Sheik.. if he doesnt like us so much why on earth is the **** living here? Go back where u ****in came from
Thats back to Egypt for all those playing at home :p

Btw where are all the loud mouth Hero's today? Surely he must have been 'taken out of context' again??!!!
lmao... I tell you pubes over and over hes been saying this crAp for yeaaars and your responces are 'where? when? show me!'

Your game has been Broken :grinning:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
as i said this to my cousin this morning... hilaly is a spastic who takes things way out of context and never thinks before he speaks

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats back to Egypt for all those playing at home :p

Btw where are all the loud mouth Hero's today? Surely he must have been 'taken out of context' again??!!!
lmao... I tell you pubes over and over hes been saying this crAp for yeaaars and your responces are 'where? when? show me!'

Your game has been Broken :grinning:

Really?

Who says he was taken out of context before?

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
keysar trad & all his bandwagon
yes there was a man at the mosque that said hs words were taken out of context and misunderstood...

its like buddy, hes even admitting to it, so settle down grettel.

pfft they came in shackles , we paid for our tickets... thats funny

Status
Not open for further replies.