Sharks willing to offer Josh Reynolds lifeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
now i think Des even destroyed Trex's career.

He was never an 80 minute player and he made him play full 80 every game and destroyed his confidence.
True and now his in reserve grade

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
shit ****?

i bet if open threads from 2014 you will find the same word used for Ennis.

Ennis was the punching bag back then and Reynolds is now.

I reserve my judgement on every single dogs player till they play under a different coach/ team.

Also the fact of the matter is we dont win half our games last year if this "shit ****" wasnt there to save the day for us.
I agree 100% with you mate.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pearce and Reynolds cannot be compared to one another as they are totally different players.

If you want to compare the two, compare Pearce to JT, Cronk, Hunt, A.Reynolds, DCE, Sezer, etc

Compare Reynolds to Austin, Keary, Milford, Morgan
And if you were to compare, all if those players are light years ahead in terms of ability and what they bring to a footy team.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
And if you were to compare, all if those players are light years ahead in terms of ability and what they bring to a footy team.
And do you know why????
Cause they all don't have des as there coach

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Grub is awesome, he has done some amazing things for the dogs, its just my opinion that we wont win a comp with him in the halves.

yep i agree with you grub is not winning a comp at dogs

he may win one somewhere else, under a different coach who will get the best out of him like ennis.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Grub is awesome, he has done some amazing things for the dogs, its just my opinion that we wont win a comp with him in the halves.
I think his more of a utility type of player remember 2014 I think against the dragons came in the last 15 minutes and changed the game.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats where my opinion differs. Imo, Grubs ability is as an energy utility and no more.
well who would have thought michael ennis had a kicking game in him and also crisp passing to go with it.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lifeline doesn't = $800k. Not fussed if he goes as long as Hasler goes too.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a surprise, a thread about Reynold's future turns into a bash Des thread...

Please get a win tonight lads and send the Des Out Brigade into hiding for a week.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well who would have thought michael ennis had a kicking game in him and also crisp passing to go with it.
Brotha, Ennis was always a good player. His passing at the dogs was always crisp, he did plenty of kicking at the dogs. He had a point to prove at the sharks and he used his experience and ability in a strong team.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still a fan of Reynolds ... his attitude is terrific but for whatever reason he is not hitting his straps here. I'm not going to disrespect him for that, particularly given the effort he gives. Sadly I reckon it is a win - win if Reynolds goes... we need to rebuild our spine, and he needs a different coach. To be honest I reckon he would go well at the Sharks.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What a surprise, a thread about Reynold's future turns into a bash Des thread...

Please get a win tonight lads and send the Des Out Brigade into hiding for a week.
One win would not change 5 years of shit

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One win would not change 5 years of shit

lol, people think we started following bulldogs yesterday and we never saw any bulldogs game in last 5 years under Des's coaching. lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
lol, people think we started following bulldogs yesterday and we never saw any bulldogs game in last 5 years under Des's coaching. lol
I'm only 5 weeks old so what would I know about des lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm only 5 weeks old so what would I know about des lol

yeah it is only 3 losses, premierships are not won in march, des is the best coach, 2 GF in last 5 years, finals every year, come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.