Sharks vs Parra spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiddle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's what people said this time last year though! They were very close last year and have a better team this year with Poore and Tahu, but have just been terrible. Way too early to write them off yet.
yeah but they only made the finals by playing depleted sharks,warriors,knights,panthers and tigers in a row

and the dragons,titans and dogs were done due to the harder games before the finals

before those games eels were scoring less then the sharks, cant see the the eels getting the same luck this year to make the finals

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what people said this time last year though! They were very close last year and have a better team this year with Poore and Tahu, but have just been terrible. Way too early to write them off yet.
Poore has been garbage so far this year and Tahu atm isnt the player he was before going to yawnion. Still early days though.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne $500,000.00 per season hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Errors
Tahu, Mortimer, Mateo = 3 each

Missed Tackles
Tahu, Mortimer = 5 each
Parramatta = 30
Sharks = 17

Completion Rates
Parramatta = 64%
Sharks = 71%

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Really? They seemed alot worse then that. They were both around 50% at halftime.
Actually you're right ..... (FMD I can't think traight) ...lol

Cronulla = 71%
Parra = 64%

Those numbers above are efficiency related.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats to the Sharks and hahahahahahahahahahaha to the Eels

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ the Eels! :roflol:

Sucked in.

Huckle Puck

Waterboy
Reaction score
I tipped the mother****ing sharks !!! :D i was cheering everytime they scored :P

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
lol

this will be epic

Sharkies will celebrate this win (if they win) like winning their first premiership
This reminds me of Newcastle a few years back when they had their first win for the year (Can't remember what year that was - oh it was when they won the Spoon....Maybe 2005 - Andrew "Warnie's long lost Brother" Johns was playing)

lol @ 11-0
OMFG!!!!!! Didn't see that one comming (damn those Crystal Balls)

good on the fans for going also. When times are tough like the sharks are enduring, and its the worst weather condition, those are your true supporters
As a Cowboys Supporter (as most of you know), I know how that feels like - Support your team through the good times and bad times :D. Well done to Cronulla Supporters.

hahaha couldn't score a point against the f*cken Sharks. What a joke of a team.
Can't believe I tipped them....Or should I say the Parra-Gumbies

Spoonamatta
One of my sisters has been calling them the Parrapalegics for years....

Oh and Rami, I was going to quote you but your ROFL post was too long but Spot On there buddy :D

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just got back from Sharkies it's going off down there you would seriously think they had just won the grand final!!

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got to luv their, Cronullas, duck was broken against Parra. And to hold them to blot. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhaaaahhhhh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.