Sharks vs dogs trial

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
16 missed tackles so far. How about we work on defence instead of hoping for attacking players to work?
Bye Barrett

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure if I'm drunk but I saw some good signs. Best game from Thommo on a long time. Burton is class, needs to be more dominant. TPJ is the aggression we need, needs to control it a bit but
Totally agree mate

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not sure if I'm drunk but I saw some good signs. Best game from Thommo on a long time. Burton is class, needs to be more dominant. TPJ is the aggression we need, needs to control it a bit but
Despite score line, I’ve seen more positives tonight than last week. We just need obviously better discipline, but also just some patients with the ball. Burton has the biggest boot in the game. He can rescue any set.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cant really blame the referee for our own players being so fkn dumb and poorly disciplined

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder what Gus is thinking …. He must be starting to have concerns - about the team and, more importantly, Barrett.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its really sad reading all these comments. seems no game structure, poor defence, dumb mistakes, lack of discipline. we waited all off season to go through the same old crap again. Barret and Jackson need to take a lot of the blame. We cant keep making excuses anymore. Sure its a trail. But what have they been doing at training? I am just glad I cant see this on TV

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly…. Our club should be fined…. Fined big time for fielding a team of absolute HIA f{}cktards that can’t do the basics right!

Defence has been f{}cked!
The right side is an absolute shambles!
TPJ is Hetherington 2.0
Jackson is looking more like an Olympic Weightlifter than a backrower… he’s been poor

What have these c{}nts been working on?????

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disappointing scoreline, but I liked what we put on display. Its just a trial, but I fucking hope to God we defend better then that come round 1.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Be patient guys
Some really good signs but also bad shit we need to cut out like errors, defence and penalties but we will get there
Literally the only positive out of this trial is that we have learnt Burton still has a left foot step and Thompson can still run it hard.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've never bagged TBaz but he must be feeling the heat now cause this is embarrassing to say the least....Gus would be having kittens...