Sharks under investigation for salary cap breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have the Roosters ever been implicated in their history as being over the cap? BS

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love how it was Buzz Rothfield who reported this. Really fking his own club up haha
Fifita and Dugan called him a dickhead in an interview just recently so that probably influenced his decision.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew it so obvious they have been cheating over the last few years they just buy everyone they want. Woods was the final straw I think that got them investigated.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shane Flanagans teeth are over the Salary cap as well. I cannot handle this Smug face.20180828_205901.jpeg

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fifita and Dugan called him a dickhead in an interview just recently so that probably influenced his decision.
yep and that's probably the best thing those two idiots did to influence his decision.. now hopefully the truth comes out from that drug culture club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*sniggers to himself*
The gift that keeps on giving.

Perfect timing though, just as we are playing them this weekend.

upload_2018-8-28_21-1-18.png

Please strip them of their 2016 title ...LOL!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronulla-Sutherland_Sharks

LOL someones already edited it in the Wiki page LOL

Hey Flanagan.. remember that time you were a COMPLETE **** and claimed you had all the bargaining power versus us in the Woods saga... Now it's all being explained.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...to-the-sharks-wont-throw-out-their-salary-cap

Hope they get hammered and loose Brailey as well.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone needs to relax. It’s been self reported.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Is this where I get to say no shite Sherlock, been saying it for years!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul kent was saying 50k was self reported but now the nrl have found hundreds of thousands of extra payments made in the 2017 season, he also said there 2016 title is safe.....spewing!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Self reported, but they were still over the cap and will potentially face sanctions.

Every club claims "we are only a bit over" in hope they don't probe more into it. In this case there is lots to come I reckon.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Been over seas no Rugby League which is killing me and no Kennel either. Have got internet for the first time in ages so sorry if it’s old news on here. Just got some information about Holmes from a friend who is a sponsor at Cronulla. Holmes is 100 percent going to the Cows !! Sharks are very very disappointed. They are stuck with vagina wall built Dugan as FB

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronulla Sharks being investigated over possible salary cap breaches
SHARKS

THE Cronulla Sharks’ premiership campaign has been rocked by revelations the NRL’s integrity unit is investigating the club for potential salary cap breaches on the eve of the finals series.
Integrity unit forensic investigators arrived at Sharks Leagues club three months ago after the club’s new chief executive Barry Russell conducted an internal review and found suspicious payments dating back to 2015. He reported it to the NRL.

The Daily Telegraph understands the amount involved is around the $250,000 mark but could go higher once thousands of documents have been examined.

Although one Sharks official admitted: “Now they’ve taken our server, we don’t know what they’ll find.”
Maybe Keoghs dealer?!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meanwhile the shit bags at Bondi and Melbourne still remain cap compliant

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please strip them of their 2016 title ...LOL!!
And 2018 points because some of those players may not be there fighting for a title this year if they hadn't cheated the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.