Chrighton
Xerri

Hopefully
1 x prop
1 x Halfback

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s it boys it’s offical the coach is smoking crack. Any one hear the presser? He is happy they are going in the right direction! What in the actual fuck! Before he sat down he looked at Mahoney and just smiled, not getting pissed off or anything…. Fuck me dead are we supporters the only ones hurting

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
That’s it boys it’s offical the coach is smoking crack. Any one hear the presser? He is happy they are going in the right direction! What in the actual fuck! Before he sat down he looked at Mahoney and just smiled, not getting pissed off or anything…. Fuck me dead are we supporters the only ones hurting
Fuk the **** off, he is taking the piss with his 5 year contract

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So at full strength next year we add

addo carr
Burton
Kikau
Chrighton
Xerri

Hopefully
1 x prop
1 x Halfback
We can keep dreaming but even with those we are still pretty much the same team! We need to fuck off atleast 5-6 players and replace them with quality ontop. None of those guys besides maybe kikau are going to strengthen our forward pack and Burton isn’t a 7. I agree a 7 is needed but we need more than one prop.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be prepping the bye military boot camp.

Instead we're probably ordering more wood for the smoke ceromonies. Also prepping the tissues for when we get connected and vulnerable. kumbaya!!!
There’s a time and place for that. And it’s nowhere in never when talking about rugby league. No wonder we’re so soft!!!

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“They had 40% possession it’s hard to make metres when you don’t have the ball”

After the question arose relating to no one surpassing 80 metres. Pure stubbornness.
The next question should have been why did we only have 40% of possession. Some of the selection decisions this bloke makes are starting to concern me.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know I didn’t even watch 15 seconds cause when he said we started well and basically stopped watching it.

what gets me is CC says boys need to improve on “X” and they might do that one thing but forget the other million things that did okay or well. Fk me I feel the side is broken. First 6-8 weeks was actually a good period but after that first bye we have gone shocking

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo literally clutching at straws. Saying the current players are the answer. I seriously want to smoke some of that hopium this guy is on. Deluded visions of grandeur. The side that took the field today are reserve grade AT BEST.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't he say the same thing last week about changes yet made none??

Hopefully my fellow Noosa Pirate Blake Wilson will pan out and push Perham out but we all know, anything this year is a stop gap till Critta arrives.
Fox and Burton were replaced by Rajab then flange and burns. Does that count? :p lol

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just watched it and I can’t believe what I heard. Karl had a shoulder problem leading into the game so this numb skull decided it was a good idea to chuck him in the middle against their big forward pack? Complete negligence, I hope Gould rips him a new arsehole