Sharing the heartbreaking news that my son passed away

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart that I share the heartbreaking news that my young son unexpectedly passed away recently. He was only 14. His mother and I are still struggling to come to terms with our loss. He was a great kid with a bright future ahead of him. Taken way too soon. Rest In Peace Kobe.

I wanted to share this information with my fellow Kennellers as there are some of you on here that have known me for many years and known a bit about my personal life/history over that time.

All I can say is, cherish every moment you have with the ones you love, make time for them, hug them and let them know you love them, because what my son's passing has shown is you never know when that moment will come.
So Sorry mate, My deepest condolences to you and your Family

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So sorry to hear such terrible news, losing your son far too early in his life. Sincere condolences to your family, and your right love and cheerish your family every day because life can be so cruel.
Hope you and your wife are ok.
God bless you and your son.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So sorry to hear bro. Both my parents passed away within 8 months of each other. I'm still angry that it happened when you least expect it too.

Like you mentioned, cherish every moment you spend with your loved ones. I wish I could go back and spend more time with my parents.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also pass on my condolences to you mate and RIP young Kobe :(
Be strong brother for your wife and the rest of your family we're thinking of you in this time of immense grief.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sincere condolences MatstaDogg for the loss of your son Kobe :(

All Kennellers hearts are broken for you and all your family.

Please reach out to your Bulldogs family if there is anything that TK can help with xx