Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I heard that haha.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
dig at his son if anything. The amount of mistakes he makes is a joke.
I didn't see it that way especially when Anasta backed it up by criticizing Barretts selections straight after, sounds to me that Shane and Brath have been having a bitch about Baz off camera and that was a sly dig..

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When analysing the run on squad, he comments that Okunbor moves onto the wing & that Kyle Flanagan moves to number 18, " I am sure he will not make any mistakes there."
I am surprised Flanagan has not shown the same sort of mentorship with his flaccid son as he did with his Sharks players and stick him full of human growth hormones... a chemical response to a genetically inferior offspring

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When analysing the run on squad, he comments that Okunbor moves onto the wing & that Kyle Flanagan moves to number 18, " I am sure he will not make any mistakes there."
He was talking about his son yeh? I like that Mr Peptide is having a cry

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he can practice all his effective inside balls from the sidelines Shane. him being on the sideline would probably be closer to the d-line than how he normally ball plays aswell.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s really not a lot of positives about us defensively dreadful,attack absolutely no idea ,we had the ball for 2 sets on their 10 metre line and did nothing,at the moment I would say that pay,was doing a better job than Barrett.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see it that way especially when Anasta backed it up by criticizing Barretts selections straight after, sounds to me that Shane and Brath have been having a bitch about Baz off camera and that was a sly dig..
I thought he was having a dig at baz too, by baz or us fans not being able to blame Kyle for errors this week

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree with all of you about Shane the cheat flanno but cocknballs is the worst footballer I have ever seen in the blue and white full stop no heart and is scared we can all see that should retire

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club is shit..an embarrassment. TB might not be the answer next year but if he didn't come over I don't see where we would have got hope from.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan has a 55% win rate through his time at the Sharks. He has earned the right to be critical.