SGSII or HTC One X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
hey guys. im looking to get a new phone, so which do you think is the better option?

i know the htc one x looks slick compared to the S2, but i noticed the S2 has a louder volume and a smoother zoom when browsing. also ive heard the camera on the htc is far superior??? (but not too fussed about this)

but id like to hear what other peoples thoughts are in regards to overall use i.e web browsing, operating system, lagging etc.

cheers!!! :D

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Currently have the s2, fking love my phone. Haven't had any problems with it. But i still recommend waiting for the sgIII or iPhone 5

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HTC Sensation or HTC Onex X.

HTC build quality is outstanding. The OneX specs I'm fairly sure bury the SGSII.

Also I've heard of issues with screen discolouration and poor battery life are fairly widespread on the SGSII.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
HTC Sensation or HTC Onex X.

HTC build quality is outstanding. The OneX specs I'm fairly sure bury the SGSII.

Also I've heard of issues with screen discolouration and poor battery life are fairly widespread on the SGSII.
really? i thought it was the other way around? htc, in my experience, generally have crappy battery life. maybe theyve improved it with the one x?

and yeah the htc build quality is non-comparable.

im still leaning towards the one x, but the volume on the S2 is louder which is important when expecting calls. hmmm... dunno!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Currently have the s2, fking love my phone. Haven't had any problems with it. But i still recommend waiting for the sgIII or iPhone 5
how long have you had it? have you ever had it crash on you?

i thought about the SIII, but prob bit too pricey for me lol.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
how long have you had it? have you ever had it crash on you?

i thought about the SIII, but prob bit too pricey for me lol.
Have had it for 8 months, every phone crashes it happens but very rarely.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I owned the HTC Legend, and now use a Desire Z for work, and Sensation XE for personal.

Both of those phones I get about 18 hours surfing the internet a lot, about 35 hrs on average, and I've got the XE up to 98 hours battery life before now on a few occassions.

I leave wireless and bluetooth turned off though.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Wait til the SGS III comes out later in the year...

But in the mean time ill take the 1X.

BTW Mr I, I too have a sensation XE and Im having really bad touchscreen issues, have you ahd the same?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah none at all, it's been a fantastic phone. Are you using a screen protector? If so try another one or without. You can also try a re-calibration on it to see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.