Sexton

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sexton is a lunatic but has gotta channel that into quick zip sidestep chip and score in three steps, wala..

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of it was him signing on with a new manager (Matt Adamson). Adamson probably wanted to get something out of his new client but he was already contracted. Karl and/or manager pushed for a new contract, then release when that wasn’t forthcoming. Karl also reckons he was encouraged to sign when he didn’t have proper representation or something.

Whatever, shit happened, he wanted out of donkeyland and now we have him. I don’t really care how or why. I don’t even care if he doesn’t turn into a star. He’s just one of several young players with heaps of potential. I put him in the same group as Papalii, Samrani, M. Gabrael, Joseph O’Neill, Mazzone etc etc. Seen too many young stars not make the transition into NRL to get too excited. I’d say that’s exactly why Gus et al went and got Sexton, because he’s proven he can handle NRL. Karl can cook for a year or two in reggies and get to the level he needs to be, but even in his few games already, he’s been fine, just not impressive. But it would be very unlikely for any kid his age to be.
Karl almost certainly ends up as lock or 14 in first grade. He should spend a year in Reggie’s as 13 and see how he progresses.

Sexton whilst not a superstar is a good solid option for us at 7. I think Taaffe will also come into consideration at 7 as an option ahead of Karl.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Here we go … the egos are ascending into the 3 inch dick measuring contest again [emoji849] .. move along nothing to see here
Buddy why do you involve yourself in everything on here please go away

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lots of estrogen out tonight

Keep it going ladies

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes me laugh when ***** talk hard online. Not sure on how me disagreeing on a young player means you gotta act like a complete fuckwit…but lol yeah I’m a soft ****
Ever since Halloween kennel has gone berserk with fighting.
Gaza muat be affecting users well-being