Sexton

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That’s harsh … whatever happened at the Bronco’s might have gone south, (probably both club & player/management fault) that happens from time to time …… but from what I’ve read and noticed since he signed with us, he’s been humble, the feed back is he gets stuck in at training, fitted in well and gone about his business quietly …

Whats he done since Brisbane to warrant the Gus has realised he’s signed nothing but trouble comments?
KO is a dud

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus as said he see's KO as a 13 moving forward, "in the mould of a Cameron Murray".

I don't think they will persist with him at 6 for too much longer.

The kid's still a baby.
…with heaps of potential. Sometimes that takes a while to transfer into grade. Sometimes it never happens. If he puts in the work he will make it. Good young kid.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
…with heaps of potential. Sometimes that takes a while to transfer into grade. Sometimes it never happens. If he puts in the work he will make it. Good young kid.
[emoji115]this ..

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sexbomb Sexbomb you're a Sexbomb
You can give it to me, when I need to come along
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And baby you can turn me on

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s harsh … whatever happened at the Bronco’s might have gone south, (probably both club & player/management fault) that happens from time to time …… but from what I’ve read and noticed since he signed with us, he’s been humble, the feed back is he gets stuck in at training, fitted in well and gone about his business quietly …

Whats he done since Brisbane to warrant the Gus has realised he’s signed nothing but trouble comments?
Part of it was him signing on with a new manager (Matt Adamson). Adamson probably wanted to get something out of his new client but he was already contracted. Karl and/or manager pushed for a new contract, then release when that wasn’t forthcoming. Karl also reckons he was encouraged to sign when he didn’t have proper representation or something.

Whatever, shit happened, he wanted out of donkeyland and now we have him. I don’t really care how or why. I don’t even care if he doesn’t turn into a star. He’s just one of several young players with heaps of potential. I put him in the same group as Papalii, Samrani, M. Gabrael, Joseph O’Neill, Mazzone etc etc. Seen too many young stars not make the transition into NRL to get too excited. I’d say that’s exactly why Gus et al went and got Sexton, because he’s proven he can handle NRL. Karl can cook for a year or two in reggies and get to the level he needs to be, but even in his few games already, he’s been fine, just not impressive. But it would be very unlikely for any kid his age to be.