Sexton

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Your right in the fact that the team played without much cohesion, and it was because the team was not used to having a real HB leading the side.
You should check Sexton's stats for just his one game, and compare them with all your altar ego's stats for the last 2/12 years probably similiar.
Riiight. A new halfback is the reason for us defending like shit… which we have done all year.

Flano’s club debut against the knights was better than Toby’s game last night. Not bagging him, he played well. But this club has a habit of ruining halfbacks. A few more training sessions under Ciraldope and he’ll be posting like a turnip in no time. Through no fault of his is own.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Riiight. A new halfback is the reason for us defending like shit… which we have done all year.

Flano’s club debut against the knights was better than Toby’s game last night. Not bagging him, he played well. But this club has a habit of ruining halfbacks. A few more training sessions under Ciraldope and he’ll be posting like a turnip in no time. Through no fault of his is own.
Flannos debut game wasnt better.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

We lost that game Flanno club debut so moot point

Sexton got us a win after the most horrendous week in recent history for this club

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We lost that game Flanno club debut so moot point

Sexton got us a win after the most horrendous week in recent history for this club
We were coached by Barrett and weren’t playing a reserve grade team during Flano’s debut.

We also didn’t have Burton to lay on most of our points.

Sexton played well but lol at you suggesting he delivered us the win. He steered the team well (which a Flano has also done at times) but didn’t even lay on a try …. And we scored 36 points.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
played well, took on the line, gave us structure and gave our forwards direction and impact.. the same forwards we have had all year for once put a dent in the line instead of getting folded every tackle lol..

id say things will slowly but surely get better having an actual half back in the team even if it is sexton

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he is a Greek and I am Islamic so you’re story doesn’t make sense.
My mistake. In that case I respect his Othordox Christian faith just as I respect your Islamic faith. I’m a Catholic myself. The more the merrier. We have always been a club with a proud multicultural supporter base.
In saying that I just don’t believe you Sex Doll. I don’t think Sexton’s name offends you or your Islamic faith. If you were that pious you wouldn’t call yourself the “Sex Machine”. No, Sex Doll you are just a trouble maker and a blatant racist.
You’re pond scum! You try and sow division on here every chance you get.
YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST AND A SCUM BAG!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mistake. In that case I respect his Othordox Christian faith just as I respect your Islamic faith. I’m a Catholic myself. The more the merrier. We have always been a club with a proud multicultural supporter base.
In saying that I just don’t believe you Sex Doll. I don’t think Sexton’s name offends you or your Islamic faith. If you were that pious you wouldn’t call yourself the “Sex Machine”. No, Sex Doll you are just a trouble maker and a blatant racist.
You’re pond scum! You try and sow division on here every chance you get.
YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST AND A SCUM BAG!
Just block him mate. Did so months back. He/She/it is an imbecile

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s ducking disgusting it’s all over the site now.
How hard is it to just either type or filter it to S**ton??
I love how all your personalities agree with you.

What's the point of multiple personality disorder if they all just agree?????

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexbomb Sexbomb you're our Sexbomb
You give it to us, where others left us underdone
Sexbomb sexbomb you're our sexbomb
And baby you give us something to cheer on