Sex with a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

As long as the random b*tch allows me and the boys to put her on the spit, I'm fine with it.

Also Mesk and I performed the screaming eagle on Alex in Canberra.

Was so worth it, but my knobs bigger.

G

Gladiator.

I have a "friend" named Scotty , he is tall & likes the bulldogs & has (well had) a 'fro,

we hooked up due to our common interests in bulldogs and metal, we binged and banged each other till on wangs got sore,

it didnt work out in the long run,

we still talk on msn but its weird between us now
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Please bring this **** back!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Also Mesk and I performed the screaming eagle on Alex in Canberra.

Was so worth it, but my knobs bigger.
OH COME ON, It was that cold in Canberra your frank and beans woulda been shriveled up so far theyd be up in your stomach.
-_-

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Mesk and Dalger just had sex with each other tbh.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if your being with him / her before do you really need to question this???
why not again everybody needs someone just make sure its clear at the start and then no one gets hurt
friedns with benifits is great, until someone finds someone serious then you both go seperate ways
and its not like starting from scratch your being there done that b4

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends really, Biggest mistake i ever made, was friends with this girl since the start of primary school, friends through high school, there was always that tension there, but we knew we were always just close friends, went to a party and got drunk and ended up doing the deed, havent spoken to eachother ever since, didnt really think it was a big deal, but was a mistake cause i lost one of the best friends ive ever had, who was a chick and wasnt a f*ck buddy or anything. Make sure you're 100% sure, although judgin by when the thread was started i'd say its done or not lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.