Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe Lichaa is still trying to win daddy Des'' approval by playing Desball.
All jokes aside he really needs to be dropped, effective immediately.

I'd even give that dud JMK a run before picking LeShit

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't our coach suggest that if our players are too fucking dumb to realise it?
I wrote it in another thread. Today was all on the coach for refusing to change the game plan during the game. Reminded me of the 2012 GF so painful to watch tonight. Any other half normal team would have put 30 on the roosters tonight. A combination of Aubusson and fergo should have been targeted all night, they rushed up so much and left space but we were too obsessed with trying to score in the middle! FFS seriously

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Holland
5. Hoppa
6. Lewis/frawley
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. JMK
10. Klemmer
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Nu Brown
15. Eastwood

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
elephant in the room is our million dollar halve who rarely touched the ball on the last tackle.

why morris boys, mbye and other players taking the last play when it is supposed to be his fucken job to create shit and kick on the last tackle.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Mbye
2. Morris
3. Morris
6. Foran
10. Klemmer
11. RFM
13. Jackson

Coach

The named players can stay and the rest can fuck right off.

Yeah, I'm fucking fuming, because my Under 6's would of walked over the poodles tonight.

Foran is the most overpaid player along with Tony Williams over the last decade

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
elephant in the room is our million dollar halve who rarely touched the ball on the last tackle.

why morris boys, mbye and other players taking the last play when it is supposed to be his fucken job to create shit and kick on the last tackle.
Someone suggested he may be injured, might be right or Foran decided to put the same effort as the shit ***** around him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye needs to go searching an run off woods etc, once he sorts that out he will be as we all know very dangerous an hard to stop!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is Mbye should be there but he just doesn’t have natural footy instincts we saw it when he was in the halves. He looks really good with the ball in hand but he’s an athlete without a footy brain.
Mybe is new to his position so the coach should be telling him this, mybe has absolutely no experience as a fullback and I think he's doing a great job in such a short time. This is on our coach and halves to help direct him a little. He's still learning the position

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone suggested he may be injured, might be right or Foran decided to put the same effort as the shit ***** around him.
well he better be fucken injured cos he never showed any urgency or called for the ball.

looks like he is happy to pass his time here and count his dollar and piss off to next club next year.

you can see he is only putting 50%

klemmer is another one putting 50%, woods can be seen trying even though his super slow offloads are absolutely useless and only prop up his stats.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit game in attack but we haven't got players with the speed or crisp passing to take advantage of the possession. Foran didn't take control at all and the game plan should've definately changed at half time. But Pay's a new head coach with somone else's slow and overpaid squad, so I'll give him some time. We have to get some fast young guys with potential cause it looks like we won't be able afford established players (and be a bit patient).

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add woods to that. But what do you want Foran to do with all the duds around him?
IV said it before and I'll say it again, Foran is too good for our team. He is one step ahead of most of our duds. It's not his fault if nobody hits holes or gives him good decoys. They know he likes to run to the line yet he rarely has support except for RFM

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mybe is new to his position so the coach should be telling him this, mybe has absolutely no experience as a fullback and I think he's doing a great job in such a short time. This is on our coach and halves to help direct him a little. He's still learning the position
Yeah of course I’m not saying he’s not worth persevering with at all but there’s plenty of things for him to work on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
well he better be fucken injured cos he never showed any urgency or called for the ball.

looks like he is happy to pass his time here and count his dollar and piss off to next club next year.

you can see he is only putting 50%

klemmer is another one putting 50%, woods can be seen trying even though his super slow offloads are absolutely useless and only prop up his stats.
Klemm putting in 50% is still a heap better than most props

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add woods to that. But what do you want Foran to do with all the duds around him?
Everyone was banging on about Josh Reynolds not creating anything and thats why Foran was brought in.

Foran is on double what Josh was and has not doubled the impact.

You can bet your bottom dollar Reynolds would of scored tonight.

That fraudulent **** Hasler fucked us royally as Maloney was off contract snd he decided to throw all that cash on his broken love child.

We all knew Foran was not going to be the Foran of Manly and its just another kick in the guts to our cap.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Foran is the most overpaid player along with Tony Williams over the last decade
Have to add that Foran has done more in 7 games than all the years Dorothy wasted with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.