Reaction score
Rectum? Damn nearly killed 'em.

Sorry.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't give @Indiandog any more ammo to justify standing on dunny seats!!

i came to australia and found out that people have time to read a book and look at the phone while taking the shit.

I was like , is every one constipated or something?

Then i looked at the "toilet seat" and it all made sense.

In India , toilet seats is only used by old people who have knee/joint problems or young children who cant balance and open their legs properly to take a shit.

If you use this for your shitty business, you will never ever spend more than 2 minutes in a toilet.

upload_2019-3-6_21-11-13.png

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i came to australia and found out that people have time to read a book and look at the phone while taking the shit.

In India , toilet seats is only used by old people who have knee/joint problems or young children who cant balance and open their legs properly to take a shit.

If you use this for your shitty business, you will never ever spend more than 2 minutes in a toilet.

View attachment 9308

I got to experience those in Cambodia and in Korea. Not an enjoyable experience at the best of times. But add dhiarea to the mix and it ain't pretty. We in the western society will take leasure time when we can get it. If that means camping in the loop for long enough to read a book, it's still leasure time.

The big issue that bothered me was the worry that unless you at least pull pants all the way off one leg you are stretching them or potentially shitting on them. I stayed at a mates place in Korea who had one of these toilets shared with three other flats and that toilet was fubking disgusting. A restaurant three minutes walk away had a sit-down loo. I'm pretty sure they thought this strange Aussie who would order an appetizer to go then run for the toilet once or twice daily was a nutcase. We'll worth the strange looks I got to sit down for a crap.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got to experience those in Cambodia and in Korea. Not an enjoyable experience at the best of times. But add dhiarea to the mix and it ain't pretty. We in the western society will take leasure time when we can get it. If that means camping in the loop for long enough to read a book, it's still leasure time.

The big issue that bothered me was the worry that unless you at least pull pants all the way off one leg you are stretching them or potentially shitting on them. I stayed at a mates place in Korea who had one of these toilets shared with three other flats and that toilet was fubking disgusting. A restaurant three minutes walk away had a sit-down loo. I'm pretty sure they thought this strange Aussie who would order an appetizer to go then run for the toilet once or twice daily was a nutcase. We'll worth the strange looks I got to sit down for a crap.

you probably didnt know how to squat and hold your pants without getting shit on it. lol

to be honest i find the toilet seats disgusting and unhygienic where you get to put your bum/ thighs on the same peace of plastic where other people have probably peed on numerous times before and also have placed their bum cheeks which may or may not have skin diseases, nasties and infections.

Squatting is completely hygienic and no chance of getting STDs.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha ha - you guys are killing me.

I recently read somewhere that there are more bacteria on a mobile phone per square inch than on a toilet seat. It went on to say its because you sanitize your toilet seats more often than your phone.
So now you can all wipe down your phone weekly with dettol wipes
I take my phone into the can. I have my usual websites I browse when I'm in there (nothing sexual, because you don't shit where you eat).

The missus says it's "disgusting" but I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't wipe with my phone, FFS.

What say you? Is it "disgusting"?
Irish secretary walks into her bosses office and asks him -
" Can I use your Dictaphone"?
and he replies -
"No just use your finger like everybody else"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 9308

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

View attachment 9308
Your's is ok........ But mine is better

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just don't wipe your arse with your phone, you may contaminate your arsehole with germs...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as I have privacy I am happy, which is more than I can say for our unfortunate ancestors :p
roman-toilets_650x400_71452319099.jpg

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my news paper would rather read from a phone than a news paper

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh You can now feel privileged to have been born in a time when this is not the standard bathroom. Imagine combining this and an apple stall nearby.
Stuff that, I’d shit alone in the bush!