Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about interviewing one of our marquee players Kerrod Holland

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson's response:

"but but but if I did that, I couldn't maximise my earning potential because I've been on the decline since 2018. No other club would offer me half of what I'm currently on other than the dogs"

Or something like that
“Leaders” please, they are getting shown up by Elliot FFS

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s over with, move on like we agree all trying to do. And be happy for a new era here at the Mighty bulldogs .!!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sick of these players endorsing Pay but turning up and delivering country rugby league performances, maybe they should quit too!
These guys would not be picked up by rival clubs especially Tolman.
I agree tolman hasn’t played well for the last 2 years,I would b very surprised if the club resign him,and jacko is only a shadow of the player he was

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman says Pay was a good coach but the players didn’t perform....Pay kept picking poorly performing players! It’s his job to pick the side and players weren’t held accountable

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What else would they say?

"he's clueless, rudderless and couldn't devise a solid game plan to save his skin. Had he played players in their preferred positions, we might have had a chance"
They could say nothing like the board ... Monkey see monkey do

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair enough taking responsibility, but why did they not address these issues earlier. Like two years earlier. If they know or believe they were not performing well duh.............

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go back recently and watch remis smith and how much he doesn’t give a fuck about anything .. sack the c*** back to the wing he isn’t and won’t ever be a center. Unfortunately a lot of the points have been leaked by playing wingers in center r.e Holland Montoya Smith etc
Two suspensions inside of 9 rounds......he has faded badly and any promise he showed earlier in his career has disappeared and instead we have a whinging out of control brat. He wanted centre but can't play centre....