Sell Hoppa while he can still get top dollar

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
We all know Hoppa is ineffective, but I feel the league hasn't caught on.

I say act now, sell him, so someone else would complete the 600 a year tab and we don't have to pay any freight.

Use the money for Folau or gildart

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I say act now, sell him, so someone else would complete the 600 a year tab and we don't have to pay any freight.

[/Q
I was hoping that we could sell you, perhaps the mod might know.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
what do you mean sell him?
Pimp he ass out.
Say he's free to look elsewhere because he isn't in our plans but he can stay if he wishes and play reverses.

He wol quietly jump ship to tha manly or Saint George teams And tack an extra year on his salary I bet.

Thang be, like I alluded too, he's still gots a good name in ten league so we don't need to pay another team freight for him I don't think, someone will pick up his 600 k a year contract in its entirety and offer him an extension beyond that like I said.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Pimp he ass out.
Say he's free to look elsewhere because he isn't in our plans but he can stay if he wishes and play reverses.

He wol quietly jump ship to tha manly or Saint George teams And tack an extra year on his salary I bet.

Thang be, like I alluded too, he's still gots a good name in ten league so we don't need to pay another team freight for him I don't think, someone will pick up his 600 k a year contract in its entirety and offer him an extension beyond that like I said.
Strategy.
Sell when high and gain low.
Right now I feel his value dropping harder than bitcoin. Yet like what sometimes happens (like Jackson) other teams and commentators haven't noticed he on the slide

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ got pimped to us by Penrith by a similar strategy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ got pimped to us by Penrith by a similar strategy
If we sell him in twelve months people would have clued on and we would have to pay freight because no ones outlying 600 once they know him

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Pimp he ass out.

theres too much of this BS going on, the NRL should ban it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
theres too much of this BS going on, the NRL should ban it
True, but I think NRL needs baby steps and to ban a second team offering more money. I'm full with that.
If we lose some slick cowboys to Union so be it.

I have another solution, the league from 2024 onward will not offer players any longer than 2 year contracts officially.
They can still honour all the deals that were made before then, and if any club is dumb enough to sign a player for 5 years before the cut off that's on them.
But I think if contracts are only signed in one or two year blocks, so much salary disasters will be avoided and lazy players Will perform

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Can you just fuck off you spread bullshit you have ideas of a crack head. You personally have stop people with real info from posting so the sooner you fuck off maybe other will start posting again.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Three years is a long time for a player. Even the nfl have get out clauses.

Look at Holland. In 2017 he was considered an origin player and in 2020 some were saying to get rid of him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you just fuck off you spread bullshit you have ideas of a crack head. You personally have stop people with real info from posting so the sooner you fuck off maybe other will start posting again.
Wait what ?
YoU talking about the good oil?
Fair enough you attack my drug habit. That's ok you, but why the oil ?
That's the one thing I've done right by all definition.
It's also nothing to do with this thread.
This thread is full of opinions and not oil.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Fuck you are thick. He is not on $600k now or his 1 year deal that starts 1 November. Not even close.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we sell him in twelve months people would have clued on and we would have to pay freight because no ones outlying 600 once they know him
Hey genius he is on a 1 year deal from 1 November.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Thought you would have been on the Souths forum giving them advice on their rebuild.