Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I grew up in a very angry household, and turned out fine. :grinning:

X

XxFoVoSxX

not when your abused from the day you were born, it then becomes mentally ingrained..
see thats your problem right there.. you feel sorry for yourself...

ahh man... if only you knew ahahaha... i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.. only because i don't like people knowing my life story...

abuse.. meh.. i fuucking wish i was abused as a child

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no i dont, i do not in anyway feel sorry for myself.. i dont go and cry when i get hit i actually sit in numbness..

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
x2 for the most of it. Im still kinda fcked up over a few things but Im not playing the sympathy card over it everyone deals differently I guess

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not when your abused from the day you were born, it then becomes mentally ingrained..
see thats your problem right there.. you feel sorry for yourself...

ahh man... if only you knew ahahaha... i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.. only because i don't like people knowing my life story...

abuse.. meh.. i fuucking wish i was abused as a child
nature vs nurture is an interesting debate. yes, when it becomes seen as 'normal', then it can manifest into a major depressive episode. i've even seen it go as far as a conversion disorder (psychological pain manifesting itself into physical pain requiring morphine). it also does depend on the personality of the person. i have seen abused kids manage to get it together and manage their lives wonderfully. i have seen others completely lose it.

yianni, i have never once met an abused child who was thankful for the abuse.

X

XxFoVoSxX

well tahlia... i'm no doctor... talk to elise.. she can help you out.. she deals with idiotic psychotic ****s everyday(not saying you're one) maybe she canhelp you out.. free of charge :p

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well tahlia... i'm no doctor... talk to elise.. she can help you out.. she deals with idiotic psychotic ****s everyday(not saying you're one) maybe she canhelp you out.. free of charge :p
i do, she as helped me so much :grinning: i am so appreciative, things would not be as great as they were without her and jorgie, they have helped me achieve so many things :grinning: i am so thankful for them

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
now i dont feel sorry for myself, instead i think i NEED to be hit..
ever head of something called post traumatic stress disorder?? that comment there reeks of beaten wife syndrome.

ps - yianni, they're not ALL psychotic. just most lol

X

XxFoVoSxX

nature vs nurture is an interesting debate. yes, when it becomes seen as 'normal', then it can manifest into a major depressive episode. i've even seen it go as far as a conversion disorder (psychological pain manifesting itself into physical pain requiring morphine). it also does depend on the personality of the person. i have seen abused kids manage to get it together and manage their lives wonderfully. i have seen others completely lose it.

yianni, i have never once met an abused child who was thankful for the abuse.
elise i never once said be thankful for it... infact i said "it only becomes a mental issue if you allow it to".. i didnt say "thank god for such punishment because it makes you a better" i clearly said "use it to make yourself a better person".. as in use your experience in life to better yourself for the futuree...

i got a mate that was abused as a kid who absolutely treats everyone the same way he was treated as a kid... then there are others who have turned out humble andwouldnt hurt a fly only because they know what it feels like to be abused as a child..

get me?

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ever head of something called post traumatic stress disorder?? that comment there reeks of beaten wife syndrome.

ps - yianni, they're not ALL psychotic. just most lol
no i havent... but i yearn for a boyfriend who will hit me and buy me flowers..

yet i am not self concious lol

maybe i am a walking contradiction

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
elise i never once said be thankful for it... infact i said "it only becomes a mental issue if you allow it to".. i didnt say "thank god for such punishment because it makes you a better" i clearly said "use it to make yourself a better person".. as in use your experience in life to better yourself for the futuree...

i got a mate that was abused as a kid who absolutely treats everyone the same way he was treated as a kid... then there are others who have turned out humble andwouldnt hurt a fly only because they know what it feels like to be abused as a child..

get me?
i get you yianni. it really does depend on the individual and how much they want to rise above the abuse.

X

XxFoVoSxX

a teaspoon of cement should work..

worse cmes to worse you could always touch them and they will scream out "ABUSE!!!" when it's like finger on arm action :o

X

XxFoVoSxX

lol tahlia you pretty much make yourself seem retarded.. so why does it matter if people do or dont think you're retarded? :o

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol tahlia you pretty much make yourself seem retarded.. so why does it matter if people do or dont think you're retarded? :o
It doesn't really.. Most people are honestly shocked when i say i go to uni and to learn i have an education..

i say so many stupid things that i really have given up caring if people think im an idiot or not..

but heaven forbid they call me unattractive!

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i'm joking about a lot of things i say though.. im not sure why people cant see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.