Selestino Ravutaumada

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like it and we have nothing to lose at all.Be fucking awesome to see him develop into a first grade regular if he is the true pace whore as stated..up to him mainly if he wants it bad enough and the very decent coin that can come with it.

The more rev ups our existing backs get the better plus we're a little light on with Okunbor's return well delayed and fringe player Chricton done for the season.
Wonder if Momo is still on the to get list too....

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it and we have nothing to lose at all.Be fucking awesome to see him develop into a first grade regular if he is the true pace whore as stated..up to him mainly if he wants it bad enough and the very decent coin that can come with it.

The more rev ups our existing backs get the better plus we're a little light on with Okunbor's return well delayed and fringe player Chricton done for the season.
Wonder if Momo is still on the to get list too....
is momo that good. dont know much about him.seems everyone rates him....

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is momo that good. dont know much about him.seems everyone rates him....
momo is a good consistent player, but isn’t a stand out. Wont be getting a start at the tigers over Leilua, Roberts or any of the centres and wingers, and couldn’t start over the ones in Melbourne like Brenko Lee

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do ee really want him then?
momo is a good consistent player, but isn’t a stand out. Wont be getting a start at the tigers over Leilua, Roberts or any of the centres and wingers, and couldn’t start over the ones in Melbourne like Brenko Lee

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
do ee really want him then?
Not saying he is a star but if Baz still want's him he must be considered valuable and I'm backing his judgement but maybe that idea has cooled since the signing of Allan idk.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My son has a singlet like that. I'll tell him to post it on Instagram.

My son confirmed to the Dogs 2022
No way your son plays for the Bulldogs?!!!