Seibold

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
SMH reporting it too (clicky)

And Seibold has engaged law firm Howden Saggers to take action against people circulating or posting a series of rumours and falsehoods, with the matter also set to be referred to Queensland police.

"Due to allegations which have circulated online and in other forums, Mr Seibold has engaged Dave Garratt of Howden Saggers Lawyers to act on his behalf," the firm said.

"At the appropriate time, this matter will be reported to the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities for their consideration.

"Given the nature of these matters both personal and legal, no further comment will be made until such time as it has been considered by the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities."

Screenshots and text messages pertaining to alleged issues about Seibold have been flying about for the past few days and the club has genuine concerns about his mental health. They have avoided speaking about the allegations to refrain from giving them airtime, but Seibold has now taken matters into his own hands as he remains in Sydney to attend to a family matter.

It's a shot across the bow to any person considering posting the rumours on social media, while the Broncos have been left disgusted by some of the content of the messages and how they could impact a coach already under significant stress given the team's poor results.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be interesting if it turns out the sources of the rumours, which are really detrimental and definitely defamation, turn out to be someone associated with the Bonkos. Even if its just a fan who wants to derail Siebold. Who would want to coach them after this? Really bad for business this kind of thing.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which or any normal female would be sleeping with a **** who has a head like that lmao? QLDers must have low standards ey

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The accusations are that ridiculous. If you want to start a rumour at least make it believable.
You are massively underestimating the gullibility levels of much of the population...

Also, most people who dislike Siebold for any reason (i.e. most Bonkos fans) will simply accept them because they make him look bad, confirmation bias and all that...

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are massively underestimating the gullibility levels of much of the population...

Also, most people who dislike Siebold for any reason (i.e. most Bonkos fans) will simply accept them because they make him look bad, confirmation bias and all that...
Most Broncos fans are saying it's total baloney

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You would hope so. The rumours are pathetic but if slightly true the bloke has lost the plot.
His lawyers are trolling the internet etc & anyone who posted it, could be in deep shit. So could the sites that allowed it to stay there.

Malla

Reaction score

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foxspurts reporting that investigators are closing in on the original source of the rumours and that it isn't "just random trolls".

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I was listening to Weedler on MMM yesterday and he was saying they know who leaked it (unconfirmed rumours sent to journos) and it is someone involved in the NRL somehow.

If I was whoever that is I would be shitting myself.

But at the end of the day Seibold has to quit, surely he won't be there next year. Dude needs to move onto something else.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was listening to Weedler on MMM yesterday and he was saying they know who leaked it (unconfirmed rumours sent to journos) and it is someone involved in the NRL somehow.

If I was whoever that is I would be shitting myself.

But at the end of the day Seibold has to quit, surely he won't be there next year. Dude needs to move onto something else.
Attempt to flush out the troll?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Attempt to flush out the troll?

I don't think so. It sounds like the cops know who it is and everyone is just waiting for the announcement.