News Segeyaro signs 1 year deal with Sharks

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nulla are doing sneaky tactics

If NRL say they will need to release the player that last signed to the club, Segs will be used as the scapegoat to protect Shaun Johnson

Very sneaky...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

If NRL say they will need to release the player that last signed to the club, Segs will be used as the scapegoat to protect Shaun Johnson

Very sneaky...
That won't help them if they ALREADY had to release a player/s to comply with the cap or cap penalties

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Very sneaky...
Has got to be the card being played right now. Surely. It's the only option that makes sense.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Very sneaky...
Yeah I mentioned this last night in another thread on Seggy... it's the only ploy that makes sense. Dodgy shits.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I mentioned this last night in another thread on Seggy... it's the only ploy that makes sense. Dodgy shits.
I don't know the ins & outs of the NRLs salary cap but surely they can't possibly allow a club already under investigation to sign a player no matter what the circumstances are.
Shits me to tears how the game is run.
If not for the mighty mighty blue n whiteys, I'd be done with it!