Segeyaro coming off drug ban early May. Is he worth a shot?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just don't think it fits into our long-term thinking at the club. I mean, we've had plenty of opportunities to jump in and get more short-term solutions but we've prefered to wait it out and look at the long-term benefits e.g. Thompson, JAC, Burton. Just don't think we'll look to bring a player like him in with so much baggage if there's no real future for him at the club.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My views on drug use are widely known here. I'm all for it. In fact, I think all of us should partake take in the white stuff more often.

Based on that, and that alone, I'm all for this signing. Bring back barba also. Would like to see Peter Jackson come in on the coaching team also.

Let's do this. Imagine the party bus
You mean Peter Jackson who died several years ago?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only if he brings the same supplements the sharks were handing out a few years back.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to have a serious bid at this tom starling from the raiders, is he contracted past this year

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My views on drug use are widely known here. I'm all for it. In fact, I think all of us should partake take in the white stuff more often.

Based on that, and that alone, I'm all for this signing. Bring back barba also. Would like to see Peter Jackson come in on the coaching team also.

Let's do this. Imagine the party bus
If you are referring to the Peter Jackson I think you are referring to, we are going to need a backhoe to dig him up. Weekend at Bernies!!

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought on commentary it was said that Deitz is available from round ten. He’s the solution.... for the 9 jersey at least.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not completely against it but there would have to be behavioural clauses.

Better than JMK

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He suffered severe depression in the final years of his life.
yes and was sexually abused as a teenager resulting in the subsequent substance abuse, depression etc..
poor bastard got violated by a predatorcunt who went unpunished

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yes and was sexually abused as a teenager resulting in the subsequent substance abuse, depression etc..
poor bastard got violated by a predatorcunt who went unpunished
Yep correct, he was a very troubled man.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wont be our longterm answer.. but is better hooker than what we have now .. so worth a shot for this year & see how it goes & if he does well can extend him..