seeing your ex's brother or sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Just recently i have started seeing my ex's sister amd she is hot but i dunno if i should continue with it because i still hate her sister even though she also hates her sister. Whats does everyone think?the attachment is my ex's sister

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think u should tap both their asses all night long till the early morn. HTH

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i think you should stick your meat between her bonanzas with a paper bag over her gorilla face

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
thanks for the pic - this has helped me to work the solution out for you.

If you think its an issue - cut it off early, otherwise enjoy.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
u guys are nasty...but wogdog i think the attached image for u seems to be the breast...ooops i mean the best.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
Lol, maybe it is just that one photo but meh, you cant judge a book by its cover, i guess. So Tap her, tap her nasty face lol :whacky:
she isnt that bad, its probably just the photo. If you think she is ugly omg then her sis (my ex) was a freddy kruger lol.

M

MikeyP..

she isnt that bad, its probably just the photo. If you think she is ugly omg then her sis (my ex) was a freddy kruger lol.
Well yeh i cant really judge her based on that ONE photo, so yeh, if i had to, just refer to my previous posts. Sorry but i have seen better, but im sure she has a good personality, right?

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
there's always smeone that says she is no good.
Even if they are drop dead

M

MikeyP..

lets test your standards

post a picture of a girl you think is average
hmmmm..well where can i possibly find fotos of average looking girls?

But i have to say, i have seen ALOT of girls that look better than her tbh, wearing no makeup or any of that bs.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
is she just seeing you to annoy her sister lol?
nah her sister debbie (my ex ) would do that but nah not lynn she is cool like that and anyway debbie is a lazy assed *****ed just trying to get any piece of "manhood" she can get but lynn is more goal orientated and professional and just a nice person

-313-

I think MTP trying to put you off so he can tap her.... I bet he would not pass a chick like that in a million year

Status
Not open for further replies.