See Campbelltown / claymore and airds in all its beauty

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good shows, he came out my neck of the woods in an episode and went in a haunted grave yard i didn't even know about.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funniest moment was him bitch slapping that guy who interrupted his interview. Btw not related to this vid but started watching him since that moment of entertainment.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Funniest guy ever. The one where he reviewed the souvlaki was funny as lol.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would have been better if he had a better tour guide. I worked with young people from Minto, Airds, Claymore and Mac Fields in the early 2000s. Great sense of community at times but there were some serious social issues. Some awesome footy players. Our own Frank Pritchard is a Claymore boy

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My first memories as a kid were growing up in housing commission in Minto, right on the oval. Seemed so normal at the time lol.

Thank fuck we moved to Canberra.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TC Brothers in Bankstown. I swear the kebab weighs 5kgs lol
Not the same as they used to be.
Watsup has dropped in quality too.

Miss Yagoona Sofra, used to pick up a beef with the lot on the way through at night, the best garlic sauce ever!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I recon New Star Kebab Auburn..
I like Auburn kebab house and the one across from westpac bank.

If you're in the Bankstown area and want a kebab of Auburn quality then the kebab shop next to Punchbowl station is the best you will get!

Only downside they don't do shish kebabs.
If you want quality shish kebabs then it's taste of Turkey next to Enmore theatre!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear during Covid when everyone was forced to wash their hands, didn't the kebabs all taste different after that? lost their flavour.
Covid was a load of shit.
If you had takeaway there was no dine in.
You would take your order to the nearest park and stand up eating next to seats which were taped off like a crime scene saying “no sitting (if you see anyone sitting on these seats call 000 or crime stoppers)”.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not the same as they used to be.
Watsup has dropped in quality too.

Miss Yagoona Sofra, used to pick up a beef with the lot on the way through at night, the best garlic sauce ever!
Sofra at West Ryde was one of the best, but I haven't been there in a few years. And apparently they sold.

These were the snack packs from last time I went there

FB_IMG_1697531822782.jpg

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My first memories as a kid were growing up in housing commission in Minto, right on the oval. Seemed so normal at the time lol.

Thank fuck we moved to Canberra.
Played footy on that oval for many years!! The sand covered cricket pitch in the middle was a bitch