second rowers we should look at for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lockyer doesn't play backrow

Paki and Taupau are better suited to the front row and our front row depth isn't greagt so we'll need them to step up there. I think Paterson and Creagh would both be great buys
Ok fair enough Lockyer wasnt best example, ok what about Alan Tounge, has to be one of if not the smallest forward in the NRL atm, his a great player.

bully_boy

New Pup
Reaction score
how do you feel Frank winterstein will go on this year ?
What did u think of his performances last year

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
frank looked ok but needs to start playing his game 2009.hes tall and can off load with a step so if he can create a ball playing option that would be nice...thats if hes still on 2009 roster.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok fair enough Lockyer wasnt best example, ok what about Alan Tounge, has to be one of if not the smallest forward in the NRL atm, his a great player.
Yeah but alan tongue is the exception rather than the rule. Still Tongue whilst being small is still stocky compared to the lanky afl-type build of Harrison. Trust me I'm a big fan of Daniel, played a few flegg games with him in 2007 and he's a real goer and definately punches above his weight but he's someone who I think they need to be patient with.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
how do you feel Frank winterstein will go on this year ?
What did u think of his performances last year
frank just doesn't get involved enough and doesn't use his size IMO. He's 6'4 and 105kg, agile, athletic and can offload but all I saw him do in 2008 was have a few soft hit ups and submit in the tackle. I never saw him steam on to a football, or throw a Sonny type offload.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
frank looked ok but needs to start playing his game 2009.hes tall and can off load with a step so if he can create a ball playing option that would be nice...thats if hes still on 2009 roster.
hasn't the dragons signed him?

Status
Not open for further replies.