Second Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Were lacking big time in creating second phase... We Need a second rower with offloading ability

We lacked offloads and we didnt stop there offloads, it was the 2009 prelim revisited... We are missing a few players BUT our gameplan showed we didnt learn anything from playing parra late last year

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We need to;

1) Stop the opposition from Offloading, it ****ing rapes us.

2) Start from 2nd Phrase play for ourselves.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Were lacking big time in creating second phase... We Need a second rower with offloading ability

We lacked offloads and we didnt stop there offloads, it was the 2009 prelim revisited... We lacked troops BUT our gameplan showed we didnt learnt anything from playing parra late last year

Ain't that the truth...it was de ja vu!

SOmeone should tell K Moore there is one definition of "insanity", which is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.
We've had the same game plan against them in the past 3 meetings and come up with squat !

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[/B]

Ain't that the truth...it was de ja vu!

SOmeone should tell K Moore there is one definition of "insanity", which is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.
We've had the same game plan against them in the past 3 meetings and come up with squat !
Really frusterating to watch... time to change the gameplan

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
We need to wrap up the ball, too many times they get second phase plays and create overlaps

We need to offload, if we do we will be a force. The Keating offload to Hayne for that try was good, we need to do that

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i would like to see how many parra offloads were in the first half was like we were doing 12 tackles every set they had the ball.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres one.

Pass it to Barba & pray for a miracle.
ALso, don't forget the Pass/kick it to Idris & hope for a miracle play.

Or the pass it really hard to a player about to get smashed, when they have no room to do anything play.

Or the put up a useless bomb/grubber play & hope for the best play.

Hey we have soooo many of them.

MrMagoo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Offloads seems to be one of the real major issues when it comes to the bulldogs winning and losing a match.
Two things needs to happen,
1. The dogs needs to be taught how to lock up the ball carrier (ie: learn how to freaken tackle)
2. Learn how to do create second and third phase offloads them self.

Go doggies
!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
whaddayatalkinabout?

We do have 2 phases to our attack

Phase 1: Play the ball
Phase 2: make 1 pass.

onceadog

Waterboy
Reaction score
We need to wrap up the ball, too many times they get second phase plays and create overlaps

We need to offload, if we do we will be a force. The Keating offload to Hayne for that try was good, we need to do that
we havent got good atacking ballplayers[backrowers]only above average defenders

damobulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think i remember moore saying something about being more creative in attack. I like the fact they are playing 5 one out runs then kick for most of their plays. When they want to jazz it up, wait till the defence is up and pass the ball inside to someone to get dominated by three tacklers. I think moore has confused them by saying lock up the ball. All of them are doing it in their hit ups. Fantastic ball control.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have many phases...green phases it to ryan.....ryan doesnt Phass it......warburton doesnt phass it...... our forwards dont ever phass it...see? many phasses

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
I would prefer Greg Eastwood over Sonny Bill anyways, we need someone with a bit of **** about them in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.