Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure I am. I'be been a part of this forum for half a dozen years longer than you, fresh fishy lololol
There are probably non Dogs supporters here longer than you as well!
Your point?

EDIT - missed a letter

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't take an expert on solving jigsaws to figure out you start with the corner and edge pieces first. In fact, a quick Google search has confirmed what I knew intuitively - it's all there in the "Absolute Beginner's Guide to Completing Jigsaw Puzzles". Here's a useful and informative link, just in case you plan on solving any jigsaw puzzles in the near future. I heard some of the Thomas the Tank Engine ones are quite challenging:

https://www.alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk/...-beginners-guide-to-completing-jigsaw-puzzles
Corner and edge players?
Check.
Sign Crichton, whines about an edge player.
Whines about Fox, another edge player being on supposedly big money.
Whines about our back edge player.
Whines about our edge forwards.

Your logic, is illogical!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell doesn't make Manly 17 unless Keppie is moved on and even then will struggle.
I suspect a few others in front of him still.
Woods can't even get a top 30 contract despite his experience!

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think he will actually start for WoManly?
Their forward pack is that stacked, they've signed a former international to start in NSW Cup for Blacktown until at least half way through the year!
Lol @ talking up Aaron Woods

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Do yourself a favour and tick the ignore box, your life will improve immeasurably.
I think if that function actually worked properly where selected members were fully blocked ie: you couldn’t even see them then maybe I’d use it, but also, friends close and enemies closer and all that :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Corner and edge players?
Check.
Sign Crichton, whines about an edge player.
Whines about Fox, another edge player being on supposedly big money.
Whines about our back edge player.
Whines about our edge forwards.

Your logic, is illogical!
What are you on about, fam? All I said was we shouldn't be prioritising outside backs or letting good forwards go when we are thin on forward stocks. There's nothing illogical about that. It's just basic common sense.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stats compiled by yourself no doubt!
Therein might be the issue!
Try outsourcing it.
I should start a thread of all the things I've been right about, which The Kennel said I was wrong about, at the time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There are probably non Dogs supporters here longer than you as well!
Your point?

EDIT - missed a letter
Don't think so, to be honest. Can't think of any.

You've been on the forum for five minutes and seem intent on picking fights with long term members of the forum and enabling the club's patterns of bad decision making and mediocrity. That is typical not a real bulldogs fan behaviour, to be honest.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If I'm one of the dopey ones, why am I right 95 percent of the time?
You and biden
Don't think so, to be honest. Can't think of any.

You've been on the forum for five minutes and seem intent on picking fights with long term members of the forum and enabling the club's patterns of bad decision making and mediocrity. That is typical not a real bulldogs fan behaviour, to be honest.
just because you have been a long time kenneller doesn’t mean some of your views aren’t moronic, than you double down with stats to justify your stupidity. Everyone is entitled to an opinion although constantly giving the club shit for signings or decisions shows you are agenda driven and that is the shit part of all your comments or posts. Also wanting and needing to be right is unhealthy.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It does, hey, and I respect a father/grandfather/Uncle/other male role models not too afraid to get down and dirty drawing with kids.
Nice to see a man who does not hold himself to a false attitude that he is above such innocent playful activities to entertain and interact with children.

Come to think of it, that's probably why he offered to get the crayons out with you!

Hate to break it to you, yet anyone can demand anything, yet if the other party DGAF, well, good luck to you and your endeavours!
They are professional athletes. They are literally paid to GAF. This stuff about the players being responsible for all our problems is such bullshit, fam. When you have players starting a season enthusiastically and then gradually losing belief and motivation as the season progresses, that is 100 percent a coaching issue. Blind Freddy could see it. If the issue was lazy players, the problems would have started in the preseason. Ciraldo was happy enough to make RFM a club captain as a result of his preseason, and RFM ended up becoming one of the main dissenters. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know, there's no point trying to reason with you. you are beyond logic.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You and biden

just because you have been a long time kenneller doesn’t mean some of your views aren’t moronic, than you double down with stats to justify your stupidity. Everyone is entitled to an opinion although constantly giving the club shit for signings or decisions shows you are agenda driven and that is the shit part of all your comments or posts also wanted and needing to be right is unhealthy.
What does Biden have to do with it?

You keep saying my views are moronic, but I'm yet to see a credible argument from you as to what is illogical about my views. All you do is turn to petty insults because you can't handle the truth of what I am saying.

Why should i applaud the club for conceding 34 points a game? Why should I give the coach a free pass after watching our team's performances get progressively worse and not better throughout the season? Why should I buy into the narrative that the players are the problem and are allergic to hard work when teams always do some of their hardest work in the preseason and the team's energy and attitude was better at the start of the year than it was at the end? Why should I applaud the club for signing an outside back, a bunch of utilities, a backrower who is probably well past his best and forward whose previous club was eager to get rid of, while letting go of one of the few players who put in for us and played to a high standard all year? Why should I applaud the message that sends to the players who are still on the roster that aren't Ciraldo signings or pet players? It sends a message that it doesn't matter how much you improve or how well you perform, your days here are numbered. And people wonder why that creates a morale issue.

There would be nothing logical about any of that.

Honestly, I don't mind you having views that differ to mine, but I'd really appreciate if you would start addressing my argumentsrather than just attacking me personally. It's really getting a bit old, fam.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

You keep saying my views are moronic, but I'm yet to see a credible argument from you as to what is illogical about my views. All you do is turn to petty insults because you can't handle the truth of what I am saying.

Why should i applaud the club for conceding 34 points a game? Why should I give the coach a free pass after watching our team's performances get progressively worse and not better throughout the season? Why should I buy into the narrative that the players are the problem and are allergic to hard work when teams always do some of their hardest work in the preseason and the team's energy and attitude was better at the start of the year than it was at the end? Why should I applaud the club for signing an outside back, a bunch of utilities, a backrower who is probably well past his best and forward whose previous club was eager to get rid of, while letting go of one of the few players who put in for us and played to a high standard all year? Why should I applaud the message that sends to the players who are still on the roster that aren't Ciraldo signings or pet players? It sends a message that it doesn't matter how much you improve or how well you perform, your days here are numbered. And people wonder why that creates a morale issue.

Honestly, I don't mind you having views that differ to mine, but I'd really appreciate if you would start addressing my argumentsrather than just attacking me personally. It's really getting a bit old, fam.
I’m not reading all that, do you have a podcast edition?

Last edited:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

You and Joe talk but never say anything that makes sense lol

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Waddell cleared out his locker yet? Asking for a friend