Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this trending on bulldogs face book page

2 people recently commented on this.

Donna CremeriustoBulldogs 4 Ever
1 hr ·
My daughter a bulldog supporter was attacked and robbed by filthy bulldog supporters tonight leaving ANZ stadium. The low life scum were spurred on by their mother. Absolute disgrace. How can we have any respect when we have filthy disgusting supporters that behave this way. Just waiting for CCTV footage. DISGUSTED
Wow. Thats fucking disgraceful!!!! Shame shame shame.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"There was also plenty of action off the field with a Canterbury fan ejected by a 10-strong police squad following a physical altercation with an ANZ Stadium security guard earlier in the day".
  • For a start it took 10 coppers to get him out so we sign him up immediately.
  • "A physical altercation with an ANZ Stadium security guard earlier in the day"... Sounds like it had nothing to do with the game.
The "journalist" sounds like a prick who is a drop out from the Telegraph and therefore dirty on the Bulldogs.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is it was sam kasiano. He didn't play after the 10 police officers ejected him.
The altercation started earlier with a security guard at the easter show over the kebab showbag. Sam got food vouchers instead of actual food.

fridge

New Pup
Reaction score
It was an idiot wearing a doggies jersey. It happened early in the 2nd half from memory (because i mentioned to a mate sitting next to me that it will blow out in the headlines if we lost). Not far off from where i was sitting. Didn't notice anything was wrong until i saw people infront of me turning around.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slap him with a ban to all NRL matches. The media need to not focus on this negative rubbish. Chances are he was drunk and carried on like an idiot. He'll have a fine to pay and probably a new mark on his criminal record. The Bulldogs shouldn't be tarnished for one morons actions.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.