Scrap the "no ****head policy ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm so over this no dickhead policy bullshit. The last time we had dheads we won the Comp and every team feared us. I appreciate the fact that the club has an image to uphold but surely the main business goal and aim is to win conpetitions.
Im sick of the club being run as a "business" and only to make profit. The game is for the fans and fans love supporting successful teams not a team of angels. We had the chance to sign James Roberts, carney etc but passed in due to them not being saints. Surely there is a fine line and although I don't condone ferguson or packers actions nor signature I would of loved to sign Roberts and be looking at carney.
So please ralene, Ray dib and whoever else is pulling the strings, scrap the no dhead policy before we go another decade without winning a title.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
The sport is a business now and has to be run that way. Doesn't matter what we want or like, it is how it is.

Can't see them scrapping any policy that will work against the clubs image

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should of really gone for Josh Dugan, we have the Josh now (reynolds)

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The sport is a business now and has to be run that way. Doesn't matter what we want or like, it is how it is.

Can't see them scrapping any policy that will work against the clubs image
Coffs harbour did a great job of that. That cost us Thurston. He should of been a bulldog for life.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree LOL!
Blake Ferguson, Josh Dugan would have fitted in great at our club just like they are now at their current clubs. We still have time to save face and make amends by at least offering Todd Carney a chance at NRL redemption and premiership glory.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it needs to go, most teams who are doing well have a few dickheads in their team.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dugan still would have been a better half then the option we currently have. LOL

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't want Todd Carney, I do NOT want a guy that pisses in his mouth to ever wear the blue and white. no way.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want Todd Carney, I do NOT want a guy that pisses in his mouth to ever wear the blue and white. no way.
Yeah well we don't want Trent Hodkinson, a guy who week in week out pisses down the mouths of members and supporters by running the team into the ground and destroying any chance we have of winning games. If it wasn't for James graham, and the other ball playing forwards we'd be up shit creek even further then we are.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souffs- all dickheads incl kris ava, John Sutton, Isaac luke
roosters- dheads ferguson, friend, jwh, Napa

just saying

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wont have any issues at the Dogs as I am sure someone will hand him a plastic bottle to piss in

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah well we don't want Trent Hodkinson, a guy who week in week out pisses down the mouths of members and supporters.
Gold superman 100% made my day
some people accept mediocrity as part of life
who cares how rich we are if our trophy cabinet is empty? I'd rather be the poorest club with every single trophy in the cabinet. That in turn leads to more sponsors and bigger profits

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souffs- all dickheads incl kris ava, John Sutton, Isaac luke
roosters- dheads ferguson, friend, jwh, Napa

just saying

Yeah and even with all the shit they've done they only ever get referred to us premiership players. So I say let's recruit some footballers and not just try and fill gaps with alter boys

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
there are plenty of decent players who aren't "dickheads" we just need a decent halfback

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can shove sh!t down his mouth for all I care. I want a premiership at all cost.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Carney is keen on coming back to Australia. Sign him ASAP. I don't give a shit if he pisses into his car petrol tank this time, as long as he doesn't bash a woman or "ferguson" her then I'm fine. He has more creativity and 5th tackle precision in his neck tattoo than our 2 halves combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.