Scott Geddes on Dogs' Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattenovic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
moz bleeds blue and white.. pitty he doesnt play that way lol..he tries his guts out dont rate geddes over moz

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
should have quoted old mate above me tbh.
WOOOOOSH

uh, why? i was only saying we had depth, not that they should play FG.

Because i cant really see geddes playing FG with us unless he improves rapidly, and I also believe, as stated that Kite needs to be given more of a go.

With kite/hickey/armit/hodgo and Hannant we have 4 solid props and 1 extremely good one.

Id rather have another good one and not someone that has potential, as we already have enough of those.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
I hope this is a joke.

Kemp wouldn't be all bad, though.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
omg kemp and goodwin :love: this is great news
both kemp and geddes would benifit from playing at the dogs and being surrounded by good plays, playing a one.. it would bring out the best in both of them

Last edited by a moderator:

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind having Geddes at the club. If he stays injury free, playing in a successful team could bring the best out of him. I would love to see Kemp join the Bulldogs too. Hes not the best goalkicker but hopefully he will get the chance to work with Hazem and he could be a 2nd or 3rd string kicker...he played in a pretty good Broncos side last year and scored a s***load of tries. Similar with Geddes, playing in a successful team could bring out the best out in Kemp.

G

giant

sign him on match payments cause he is always injured.and if he can stay fit have something in the contract as a bonus cause he has been injured for the last 5/6 years and usually season ending type injuries

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also, Bryson Goodwin signed for next year
The part i didnt remove from the above quote is all i cared about that was in the original.

That part is good and bad news. Good because Goodwin is signed for 2010, bad is it should have been a longer contract.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Kemp
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin

Would have to be one of the quickest backlines in the NRL!!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Injury has really stopped him from playing regular FG footy. If he has a good pre-season and possibly a change of clubs could do him the world of good.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't want Kemp TBH.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Why are some people giving it to Scott Geddes? Whenever he does play he gives it his all and his yardage per game is pretty good. Both Hodgo and Hannant obviously will be the starting props, so then u have 2 spots up for grabs on the bench.

One thing with him you will get consistency unlike ur hickeys.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is actually pretty good news for the Dogs. I've watched Geddes a bit this year and he is suffering from poor coaching and a lack of minutes. He works hard when he is on the field. A real Hodgson type player. Kemp has suffered from a lack of structure at the Warriors and also suffered from his team having a different 5/8 and centre combinations all year. Playing outside our centres and Roberts will do him good. If he was where Haz or Goodwon are this year, his stats would be a lot different

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we do get Kemp. Kemp > Turner.

You heard me, Eedz!

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geddes , similiar situation to that other prop we signed from
Parramatta in 08 (can't think of his name at the moment) , good
when he plays, but spends more time off the field....

Status
Not open for further replies.