Scores For NSW Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamteamz

BIG_BAD_BULLDOG
Reaction score
Can someone please update scores on this page or provide me with a link to scores

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Tia Kilifi 3, Reynolds 2, Cutler, Rauicava, Gordon, Jack, Smith, Neumann, Hickey tries; Reynolds 6, Lelei 2 goals

chafstaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
was at the game.. warburton had a top game... why can't he play like that in fg..
green also had a good game should be in fg..

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was at the game.. warburton had a top game... why can't he play like that in fg..
I was thinking last night about how Chris Armit has been dominating in the NSWRL. Played well, but it emphasised to me the enormous gulf in standard between the two comps.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like there is plenty to look forward to, plenty of talent in the ranks to keep us strong for the next few years.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Warbs had about 4 hitups and broke the line once. Finally he is where he belongs.

sami12

Waterboy
Reaction score
Warburton didnt see much ball in 2nd half but played well in 1st half.Harrison had some good offloads that led to three tries ,Green was awesome everyone put in today. Harlan was great off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.