Schapelle Corby drug ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A NEW investigation has linked Schapelle Corby to a trafficking ring that delivered large quantities of amphetamines to Bali.

ABC's PM program has revealed that Corby, currently jailed in Bali's Kerobokan prison, was associated with four men who imported amphetamines to the holiday island four times a year.

The report said Queensland woman Kim Moore, 49, informed on the drug ring after one of the men involved offered marijuana to her intellectually-disabled son.

She told the ABC the amphetamines were wrapped in sticky tar paper and hidden in the false bottom of a suitcase.

"It couldn't be picked up by Customs it just looks like the bottom of a suitcase when scanned," she said.

Moore, who is described by the Crime Intelligence Unit as a "reliable police informant", made the report to police in Gladstone on September 16, 2004, three weeks before Corby was arrested at Denpasar Airport.

Trace Corby's bizarre tale in our Schapelle gallery.

She named four men whose identities have not been revealed but who police confirm are associates of Corby.

Police were told the group smuggled amphetamines with couriers using false passports and taking flights that departed on Mondays. Men in the group have drug and robbery convictions.

The information led to a raid on a Gladstone property that yielded "a commercial quantity" of marijuana.

It is believed one of the men arrived in Bali two weeks before Corby's arrest, while another arrived 12 days afterwards.

Roseleigh and Mercedes Corby, Schapelle's mother and sister, condemned the report but refused further comment to the ABC.

M

MikeyP..

hmmmm after reading that, i now believe she is guilty tbh

T

TdoggBulldog

lol i knew she was a drug **** the whole time, you can pick them.. plus look at her family

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That boogy board should be sentenced to the tip

And Corby should be sentenced to my bedroom :p. I'll teach her wrong from right :rolleyes:

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
when her trial was going on everyone was jumping up 7 down that she was innocent but now it looks like those people have eggs all over there faces now

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guilt by association doesnt prove anything, but hopefully this will stop people defending her in the future.

People were sucked in by the media frenzy around her, now most of Australia think she's guilty. She deserved what she got.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
when her trial was going on everyone was jumping up 7 down that she was innocent but now it looks like those people have eggs all over there faces now

I know huh

She turned out to be a lying scumbag.

M

MikeyP..

having 4 kg's stuffed in her bag wasnt enough?
well i didnt belive it cos who would be stupid enough to put that amount of drugs in a bag alone. But yeh, im guessing she is that stupid enough to do that kinda thing.

T

TdoggBulldog

she didn't even try to hide it though lol simple *****

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
definately

i was one of the few people on the kennel who defended the indonesian legal system during her sentence and accepted it

now that this investigation has come out, i can be in the fortunate position of saying "i told you so"

however the facts here is still circumstancial, but just adds to the evidence against her

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i knew she was guilty from the beginning. not that hard to see through it all.
her sister is even uglier than she is btw. mercedes corby makes me want to hurl every time i see her ugly rat face and bad regrowth on tv lol

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That boogy board should be sentenced to the tip

And Corby should be sentenced to my bedroom :p. I'll teach her wrong from right :rolleyes:
stay of the alcohol she ugly man

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone gets the drugs from the corbys on the gold coast tbh

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
definately

i was one of the few people on the kennel who defended the indonesian legal system during her sentence and accepted it

now that this investigation has come out, i can be in the fortunate position of saying "i told you so"

however the facts here is still circumstancial, but just adds to the evidence against her

Me too

I found your post at the time

lets go through some facts

A) the bali bomber is facing the death penalty and not 2 years as reported by AC earlier, i believe you are mistaken for the supposed leader or mastermind, but he was never tried for the bali incident
B) if a balinese women had got caught with 4.1 KG's then she would be killed
C) the facts from this case were investigated well IMO
D) there was no evidence to support corby's story except hearsay and questionable statement from the Australian government after trial.
E)4.1 KG is not a small amount of hash and it would be very very hard to plant it into someones bag without their knowledge

if it was an indenesian woman caught in a sydney airport i can imagine how we'd laugh at her story of someone planting it in her bag:rolleyes:

im not fully convinced of her guilt but i agree that the merits of the case suggest a high probability that she is guilty

i respect the decision today

It was rather disturbing looking back at that thread and reading some of those comments

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Me too

I found your post at the time

It was rather disturbing looking back at that thread and reading some of those comments
yeah, thanks for bringing that up

i was just through reading that thread myself and wanted to bring it up but felt it was too self-serving if i was to do it

people also didnt care to much for the indonesian "guilty until proven innocent" system compared to our "innocent until proven guilty"

but tbh, both these 2 systems are basically the same up until the point where the judge/jury considers all the evdence

its not like the indonesians sit you in court and say "your guilty, what do you have to say about that"

the indonesians have to prove guilt themselves

and in australia, if your found with a bag of drugs on you, im pretty sure it is assumed you have to prove your innocence and that "someone put it there" wont be sufficient

so imo, the differences between the systems is simply cosmetic

80fic...

Wasn't it funny all the morons falling for her stupid crying episode on 60 minutes. I remember when she was sentenced and some of the people at the place I was working were crying. WTF if she was so innocent where was the evidence. She was guilty all along, 4 kilos of Dope don't just show up in your bag on the way to bali.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rofl when she was sentenced i was so happy, i hoped she got life, im hoping theyd re open the case and give her just that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.