News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
656DDEFE-26D9-4C90-8E4A-DE21EFCC34F4.jpegB228AE17-E79A-4510-971D-F51C77F5E834.jpeg
This was in regards to Payne haas wanting to join the club.. I heard this rumour 2 years ago when barrett was coach at the time
He was talking to sbw about it

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The staying for a premiership instead of chasing big money doesn’t hold water … he can chase the big money and still win a premiership as he’s only 23 … typical D*** comment from Brothfield …

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The staying for a premiership instead of chasing big money doesn’t hold water … he can chase the big money and still win a premiership as he’s only 23 … typical D*** comment from Brothfield …
Hass's manager said that.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haas would absolutely leave for more $$ - If Premierships where a focus, he’d stay at broncos or go to a current top 4 club for under’s…
I am expecting him to leave at the end of next year for the $$$$

He proved last year, it was all about money, when he wanted a release when denied a pay raise. Even though he was given one earlier in the year.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Haas would absolutely leave for more $$ - If Premierships where a focus, he’d stay at broncos or go to a current top 4 club for under’s…
Which Top4 team?
Penrith = no chance
Donkeys = he’s already there
Melbourne = won’t pay what he wants, even if it was unders, lots of unders
Canbra = stacked with forwards on multi year deals
Warriors = move to NZ, really
Sharks = fragile, a long way from guaranteed Top4

Always a Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am expecting him to leave at the end of next year for the $$$$

He proved last year, it was all about money, when he wanted a release when denied a pay raise. Even though he was given one earlier in the year.
His best chance of winning a premiership is probably this season or even next season while Reynolds is still their 7 … if they don’t win one before Reynolds retires, that clubs probably years off after that any way ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told ya, get Uncle Arthur to donate 1 million dollars to SBWs mosque on behalf of Haas.

Its win-win for all involved.
What do you think SBW is in the mix for … a karma type payback to our club … not likely .. nothing pays bigger than being head of your own religion ..

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on how devout he is…. All you gotta do is drive him out to lakemba, and he’ll see how much the area would just love him. can’t imagine they’d be as many / dense of a population in Brissy but I’ve never been up there

honestly can’t see it happening. He’s using this as a ploy to extract more cash, but he’s exactly what we need. Id much rather Tino, but haas is a very close second

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
His best chance of winning a premiership is probably this season or even next season while Reynolds is still their 7 … if they don’t win one before Reynolds retires, that clubs probably years off after that any way ..
Ikin already left, sick of pulling knives out of his back, plus Flegler and Farnworth have seen the light and are off to the Dolphins.

Always a Bulldog

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Which Top4 team?
Penrith = no chance
Donkeys = he’s already there
Melbourne = won’t pay what he wants, even if it was unders, lots of unders
Canbra = stacked with forwards on multi year deals
Warriors = move to NZ, really
Sharks = fragile, a long way from guaranteed Top4

Always a Bulldog
Good points on current top 4 teams.

I can however see him going to one of Roosters or Bulldogs in 2025 - Roosters could replace JWH with him and make it appear as a “like for like” monetary event Salary cap wise.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Broncos are going to win a premiership it will be this year and maybe next. He will still be there for those years anyway. Premiership done now off to the dogs!