• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So when things are getting closer to improving and we are cashed up for 2021 he shows back up? His timing wouldn't suggest any change....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucj mixed feelings. Will deal with that and consider it if it goes anywhere.

Pros and cons.

Pros with his elite training and mind frame and professionalism on and off the field as far as his body and attitude to the game. Also the sponsorship and media positive stories of the perfect ending “make up etc” and if he did come no doubt is not on mega bucks and doing it to right the past.

Cons is he completely and utterly shit on us and I know I for one was absolutely devoed back in the day. When he came
Back to chooks it was even worse.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck him and his beliefs.

This is a footy club and not a place of worshiip.

Fuck off you dog

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our side is currently full of Mormons. Would be interesting to see their views on what they think about one of the most famous Muslim sportsmen in the world joining their side.
Lol, wtf? Players don't give a shit about other players religion. What a weird comment to make.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Another dumbfuck outta sonny's arse.

Fuck you and him ****.

No **** is bigger than the club, especially an uneducated parasite who doesnt know who or what he is.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, you obviously don't read much before posting. While I don't agree with @AlzzBulldog about money mill coming back, you are just absolutely pathetic the way you carry on. My advice, grow up, get off the computer or phone, and get outside, it's a big world out there.

Reply all you want, after this post I'm done responding to the likes of an adolescent tool like you

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I’m keen, it’s done. All forgiven and IF it’s for the good of the club,I would welcome him back..!!

It’s a yes from me, he got my vote. Especially after we beat the cowboys tonight.!!
Agree time heals everything

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, you obviously don't read much before posting. While I don't agree with @AlzzBulldog about money mill coming back, you are just absolutely pathetic the way you carry on. My advice, grow up, get off the computer or phone, and get outside, it's a big world out there.

Reply all you want, after this post I'm done responding to the likes of an adolescent tool like you
He's gonna get banned anyway lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's good for him bro but I don't want him around our club.

Can't see any value or improvement in him joining us.
Your first comment is more than fair but the the 2nd one is completely wrong. Every team that he has ever joined has been better with him in it than before.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he joins then play him at right backrower with Jackson at lock or put SBW at left centre in place of Holland. The combo between Foran-CHN-SBW would be deadly and Meaney would have a great defender next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.