SBW news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont know if u kennelers know this but i found out that Sonny Bill Williams had an arthriscope a couple of weeks back.
Now this isnt unusual for SBW but the bad thing is he wont start commencing full training till January. That only gives him a couple of months till the start of the season.
If we can put a man on the moon, we can surely find a way to keep SBW in mint condition.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its when they clean out some stuff in his knee. Not major but still............

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ok...well he should be ight for the next year....good his doing all this stuff to his knee...i remember in an article he said he ran a lap around belmore sports ground and his knee would start swelling up so we should help him out in every way

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
sLeeK iN bLuE said:
Its when they clean out some stuff in his knee. Not major but still............
oh okay...well if its to help his Knee why not and now is a good time also (the off season) because he could rest it a bit after also.

W

Winston Smith

i think we can merge this thread with the one i started called "Sonny Bill Williams" - it's the same topic

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Sonny Bill did have minor knee surgery a few weeks back but will resume training with the rest of the squad when they return from off-season holidays on the 31st of October.
Although his training load will be light up until pre-season matches, he has already begun on the bikes, weights, etc.
It's hard to say if he will participate in the trial games in February, but he should be right for the 2006 kick-off.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
the dogs should have Sonny on match payments. not 400k a season

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Well they paid him that money, had to let go a few players. Someone has to be blamed

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
One more season ending injury, and we should rip up his contract. Harsh but we gotta face reality......we cant keep paying for someone who is out for most of the year EVERY YEAR.

Matc payments. 10k for each match played. 15k for semi games. 20k for gf.

10k x 24 - $240k normal comp

plus

30k in semis if play 2 games
or

45k if we play 3 games in semis

plus

20k for grand final

so he has potential earning of $305k if we win the comp and plays every game. plenty of money.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never would have re-signed the kid.

I feel the club got caught up in all the hype and it has to be the worst ever player signing this club has made. He'll spend the rest of his career being half fit and if he does get a full season on in 2006 other clubs will have worked him out.

Imagine what 400K a year could do for junior development?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
FR3D57A said:
One more season ending injury, and we should rip up his contract. Harsh but we gotta face reality......we cant keep paying for someone who is out for most of the year EVERY YEAR.

Matc payments. 10k for each match played. 15k for semi games. 20k for gf.

10k x 24 - $240k normal comp

plus

30k in semis if play 2 games
or

45k if we play 3 games in semis

plus

20k for grand final

so he has potential earning of $305k if we win the comp and plays every game. plenty of money.
U've really thought this through. Its actually a good idea.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
his 400k is just going on surgery after surgery

this is just ridiculous everytime i read he has to get more surgery

I think he should just quit league and start in an acting career

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
when sbw is not injured hes awsome but dam the amount of times he has been its just not funny

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've actually lost count

W

WILLIE_

Sbw Aint **** His Career Over One Yr Now Look At Him Operation After Operation His Got His Money He Dnt Giv A Fucc As Far As I Can See We Got Players Coming Back Lyk Shane Webcke After 1 Week Of A Ligament Tear N Big Sonny Say Everyone Says Just Stayed Off Rest Of The Yr Wata Fuccn Joke

Serra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
sonny is the most exciting prospect in rugby league. we would have been mad to let him go!!! once he recovers from this knee injury, his $400k a season contract you guys are complaining about won't be so bad after all.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
man when he comes back he better be worth 400k or im gona get the sh*** at him

Status
Not open for further replies.