SBW Inc wont allow him to play Vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hows it work in our favour? How much $ would the club be looking to make out of a roosters v dogs game @ anz they would pimp the fk out of it
I've read somewhere here a while ago, that the dogs get a set amount regardless of the attendance.. If this is true, I don't see the difference of him playing or not. It will only be profitable for the merchandise vendors and foods stores at ANZ if more people show up hoping to see SBW either get killed or single-handedly win the chooks a game.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im a proud dogs supporter and yes I'm a fan of SBW. Don't think that makes me or anyone who is similar any less a supporter. You might see it that way but i guess that is your prerogative. We are doing well without im, we don't need him. Would it bother me if he somehow ended up at the dogs again? Course not. But we are a more complete team without him now. It's great we don't rely on any sole player. SBW will do that to any team whoever he joins. It's a comfort zone we don't need.
This.

People who actually think you have to go one way or another are deadset extreme and not "realists" by any stretch of imagination. Everyone's opinion of the matter doesn't actually matter, every single 'Dogs fan here did not and were outraged at what SBW did, but it doesn't mean that after 4 years we have to cling onto blind hate, it also doesn't mean that if some 'Dogs fans have moved on and no longer utterly resent him is any less of a fan as one who still wants to see him fail. He's done well for himself and he's a pleasure to watch in Union.

League is a business and should be treated as such, it doesn't mean we don't have emotional attachment to the club but the same people crying afoul of what SBW did don't seem to notice that the club doesn't exactly treat loyal players very well either. Kane Cleal after busting his arse for us fell one match short of a bonus due to a season-ending injury and the club refused to pay (How much would a bonus that a player like Kane Cleal got cost us?). The only thing that seperated SBW from a player like Ben Hannant (Who cried his way out of his contract with us) is that SBW acted like an idiot at the time, and Hannant utilised a sob story to worm his way out. I honestly don't see a difference between the two.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
saw SBW on the news tonight, he said he is coming back to the NRL to honor his commitment to the roosters, a true man of his word, guess we had him figured wrong.
Sonny please accept my apologies
Rainman

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what ive herad nick poltis paid the 850k that the bulldogs got out of letting sonny go, The agreement was he would pay for that if sonny played for the roosters in 2013.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Lol Roosters have told him not to say anything, the deal was done from a while ago....he will play against us I think, he will just make sure Mundine and his Vendetta of a manager hold his hand when he runs out.

how classic would it be though if he doesn't show up for the clash...and blames it on the "bus driver" excuse haha

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Roosters have told him not to say anything, the deal was done from a while ago....he will play against us I think, he will just make sure Mundine and his Vendetta of a manager hold his hand when he runs out.

how classic would it be though if he doesn't show up for the clash...and blames it on the "bus driver" excuse haha
Same bus driver they'll probably get to "fight" Sonny in his next boxing match.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score

I was told by someone that he said himself that he signed with the Roosters, & this was at least a year ago.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
thats a standing eight count for you CK : )
Hehe ... what can I say ?

Good jab is still a good jab, even if my lip looks like it's been inflated to 60psi.

I'll cop that one ... :thumb:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
this bloke is a ****. Making out he's all that by honouring a handshake agreement he made,how he doesn't really want to play league but will because he's such an upstanding guy then saying he doesn't want to play the Dogs in case they make money off him ffs.

The clowns at the rooters must be high. SBW is an immature dumbass who wants everything and is getting it while Nick Politis gorges on mushies and strokes his pen!s what a f'n joke. If I was a fan of those feathered ****s I'd be that embarrassed I'd sue them for fan negligence. I'd lose but I'd do it anyway. SBW f'n muppet I hope we play him and break his hands.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why he has so much hatred directed towards him. If I got offered double the amount of cash to work somewhere else I'd walk out on my job too.

He doesn't owe anyone anything, it's a job to them, nothing else.
muppet. what about the rhetoric he spews about 'honouring' a handshake agreement like he's God but negating to acknowledge his true treacherous self re walking out on his contract at midnight???

Benn0s

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a silly thing. Of course SBW will play vs the Dogs. It wont even be a big deal, how many people are still in the squad from when he was a Dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.