SBW could have been a Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i think the warriors r still pissed they had him in their sights and he left!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW is as good as gone when he gets his next offer when his contract ends..

*Sigh*

G

Gladiator.

you're all jumping to conclusions, dont forget we still got him till 2012, 4 years to go anything can happen ffs he said he doesnt regret signing with us, for all we know the article could have been taken out of context

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i recall that he was originally gonna sign for 3 years or something but he requested a 5 year contract and it was granted...i think its extremely likely that this article is taken outta contract. SBW wouldn't have asked for a 5 year deal if he was gonna be unhappy and wanted to play for the warriors

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
*SIGH****

Well for the timebeing, he is a bulldog til 2012. This is not what I wanted to read but he has signed up and his contract ends up in four years.

Plus..its probably been mumbled jumbled.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
wtf i dont blame him look at the useless players he plays with i feel sorry for him @ the dogs i dont care what anyone says half our team wont make FG at other teams

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
old stamping ground.. i remember som1 disagreed with me when i said he was at the warriors for a bitand a young young age
And they would be correct. He had nothing to do with the Warriors when he was younger. He probably means 'old stamping ground' as in Auckland, his home town.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
how isnt Sonny happy with 400k a season?

you disrespectful unappreciative kiwi ****, if this is true then **** off back to NZ and see if you get 400k a year for work!
also how many other 23 year olds in the world get that kind of money?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how isnt Sonny happy with 400k a season?

you disrespectful unappreciative kiwi ****, if this is true then **** off back to NZ and see if you get 400k a year for work!
also how many other 23 year olds in the world get that kind of money?
The team isnt going well at the moment and Sonny is frustrated. he is frustrated we have lost some quality players from last year and is probably worried about the direction of the club. But he should just forget about the warriors and focus on pulling the team together. The last thing we need to hear now is that he wants out of the dogs. FFS Sonny you are a dog until 2012. You are not going anywhere. You go through good and bad times. Thats life. And by the way its not bad getting 400K when you do go through the bad times.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would he want to go to the Warriors anyway lol, they wont win a premiership anytime soon. :p

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
you're all jumping to conclusions, dont forget we still got him till 2012, 4 years to go anything can happen ffs he said he doesnt regret signing with us, for all we know the article could have been taken out of context
Contracts mean nothing these days...

Mason walked out with heaps of time left on his contract to the dogs...

If SBW wanted to walk out on his contract with us tomorrow, he technically could!

M

mofo sixx

piss everyone off!!!! ffs the disintegrationg of the dogs keeps getting worse. fuk off all the 'not surer's'

Im sure we could hustle up a team off the kennel :p

At least we love the dogs....
well said

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye but Mason was granted a release..

We could technically force SBW to go to ESL and not play in the NRL until his contract was up

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
we could also force him to play park football every week, but that s not gunna happen either

Status
Not open for further replies.