SBW - Commit or Leave Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had enough of the other media whore - now this guy wants to take his place.

If you want to go then go......

Had enough of this crap.......

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
harrrd this guy never stops appearing in the papers now

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
As much as i love Sonny as a player, he doesnt conduct himself well in the media. But i guess he's the focal point for journos, so he cant really escape that.
But if i had to choose a player to be our spokesman it would be The General. Very well composed and spoken.

M

Mr Miyagi

Leave him alone.
Meh fuk him, if he showed heart for the dogs different story.
I dont care how awesome he is, if he wants to keep talking sh!t and crying like a baby he can piss off
I prefer a crap player who shows heart over a talented but soulless player

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Um, wake up people - it's his manager and the media talking, not him.

Find me a direct quote where he has stated he wants to do ANY of these things....?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm over the whole thing. Mason reincarnated. Hope it is just a thing he is going through and will get over it.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Meh fuk him, if he showed heart for the dogs different story.
I dont care how awesome he is, if he wants to keep talking sh!t and crying like a baby he can piss off
I prefer a crap player who shows heart over a talented but soulless player
Mate he loves the dogs don't worry about that!!!!!!!!!!

M

mofo sixx

I cant believe you guys, what you cant pick on Holdsworth so you turn on SBW, Wake up to yourselves, yea he didnt have his best game last night so now you call on him to show heart of leave,

****ING pathetic!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another pointless thread, we make em, they take em. He did jack sh#t last night anyway, what happend to the NZ test player?

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
lol new article in herald: Bulldogs fans turn on sonny

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He wont go anywhere. Was one of our best again last night

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SBW was one of our best again last night. he is with the wrong management team. He is hang with Mundine for **** sake. Now there is a freakin idiot.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for him to put in an effort half as good as he did for New Zealand. I agree with the title of the thread. Stop being a media whore Sonny and concentrate on your game

Mozza77

Waterboy
Reaction score
Williams' management team knows that we have lots of money available next year so its just a scare campaign to beef up his contract.
Once the Dogs sign up players or make public that the salary cap has been reached i garantuee that this talk of him leaving will be over...

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would help the situation if he came out & made any intentions he may have for his future clear. At the end of the day he has a 5 year deal.

You don't want to have a player who doesn't want to play for you. However the Bulldogs can play hard ball & stop him from going anywhere. The club could release a statement to the effect that he is contracted & will see out his contract. As simple as that!

The club need to sit down & discuss it with sonny, rather than in the media. His manager is the biggest problem. But it is Sonnys call at the end of the day.

M

Mr Miyagi

Um, wake up people - it's his manager and the media talking, not him.

Find me a direct quote where he has stated he wants to do ANY of these things....?
If Sonny Bill did not like what his manager was saying he would tell him to stfu, I know I would if I was his manager.
That excuse is a load of bs

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cant believe you guys, what you cant pick on Holdsworth so you turn on SBW, Wake up to yourselves, yea he didnt have his best game last night so now you call on him to show heart of leave,

****ING pathetic!
I am not actually referring to his game..........

Status
Not open for further replies.