Santa Claus Gus

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wears it for a attention not some bs sob story lol.
I saw him out on the piss once. I kept badgering him saying what's with the bandana ya pirate!? Then I'd pop up randomly again and scream AARRRRRR. I did it once when he was coming out the bathroom
He fuckin lost it and got security onto me but we were leaving at that point. He's a fucking simp.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope his sack is full, would love nothing more than for Gus to unload pure joy all over my face before the end of the year.
As Santa Claus Gus only comes once a year...that'll be a truck load of 'toy joy'!!!

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Peter Fitz was speaker at a Xmas lunch I attended about a decade ago. Met everyone in the room, photos with anyone who wanted them, including me as hooker in a scrum with him as prop, and told some of the funniest fuckin’ stories I’ve ever heard, some in French (from his time in French Rugby) and some red hot not for publication Alan Jones stories.

And he’s an excellent author, probably the best historical non-fiction living author Australia has and maybe ever has had. Batavia is a fucking horrific ripping true story, rights sold to Russel Crowe and if it makes it to screen will stun the planet.

Whatever you think of his politics you can’t deny the talent and he’s a good bloke in person. He could’ve left that lunch straight after he fulfilled his commitment but he was one of the last to leave.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Peter Fitz was speaker at a Xmas lunch I attended about a decade ago. Met everyone in the room, photos with anyone who wanted them, including me as hooker in a scrum with him as prop, and told some of the funniest fuckin’ stories I’ve ever heard, some in French (from his time in French Rugby) and some red hot not for publication Alan Jones stories.

And he’s an excellent author, probably the best historical non-fiction living author Australia has and maybe ever has had. Batavia is a fucking horrific ripping true story, rights sold to Russel Crowe and if it makes it to screen will stun the planet.

Whatever you think of his politics you can’t deny the talent and he’s a good bloke in person. He could’ve left that lunch straight after he fulfilled his commitment but he was one of the last to leave.
I can’t stand him. But fair story about how he behaved at your luncheon, plenty of other so called celebrity’s are way to full of themselves to do that.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd be happy if he could bring a TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY KIDS F'N JERSEY ORDER!!!!!!!!!

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd be happy if he could bring a TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY KIDS F'N JERSEY ORDER!!!!!!!!!
You’re not the only one aye. I purchased on Monday and selected express post and haven’t heard boo