Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/eels-to-offload-sandow

Apparently eels looking to shop him around.

Seems like a odd decision considering they don't have any experienced halfback other than sandow. To answer some non-thinking bulldogs fans, we won't sign him or nor should we. TH is a much preferred option.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that's what you get for paying over's for an average player.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If this is true, and he cant be offloaded, I can see it being used as an excuse by Ricky Stuart as why 2014 & 2015 are another 2 years of failure.......

Loving this so much!!!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it amazing how shit he has gone at Parra. He was going pretty well at Souths, and has done absolutely nothing for two coaches at Parra.

The guy must have a really bad work ethic or something.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart quote from earlier in the year:

"He is a good bloke and he is a character and he does remind me of Alfie (Allan Langer). Only recently I said that to him, that he is an Aboriginal Alfie."

So much for that haha...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it amazing how shit he has gone at Parra. He was going pretty well at Souths, and has done absolutely nothing for two coaches at Parra.

Why did he leave Souths, not wanted or bigger money?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score

he was inconsistent at souths, had some great games in him but had the games like he's having at parramatta as well. the only decent season he had souths still missed the finals. 500k at the time was a joke and i wouldn't even be offering him that now with the increased cap

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But im starting to really like Trent Hodkinson

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Not likely to improve himself or any teams that he goes to.

He reminds me of Joe Williams except Joe Williams was a smarter player then him

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm guessing that Sandow's work ethic went out the window as soon as he signed up for big money. One of my least favorite players

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did he leave Souths, not wanted or bigger money?
He wasnt wanted the only reason he got lucky was because Reynolds got injuried before the season started so he got the starting spot at souths and knew he had to play good to get a contract else where

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for him TBH... He sold his sold for few extra $$$ and it back fired...

It speaks volumes of Sticky's inability to coach anything...

I thank God all the time that we didn't sign Ricky up as a coach when the rumours were doing the rounds about him.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for him TBH... He sold his sold for few extra $$$ and it back fired...

It speaks volumes of Sticky's inability to coach anything...

I thank God all the time that we didn't sign Ricky up as a coach when the rumours were doing the rounds about him.
Agree'd 100%. A great coach works with the players he has got. He seems to be selling all the players, and wants all the stars to try and make him look good.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree'd 100%. A great coach works with the players he has got. He seems to be selling all the players, and wants all the stars to try and make him look good.
Absolutely, Coaching is about people/player management. Just look at what was Des able to do with our squad last year...

Sticky has failed, just look at his record at Roosters & the Sharks...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
when sandow signed on at Parramatta for big dollars that was the start of a period of time that the club wasted cash in large amounts, hayne was also upgraded to a big multi year contract.

there is not 1 club in the nrl that would benefit from having sandow sign on with them, he is way to hot and cold each week, plays 30 minutes of every 80 then cruises for the rest of the time he gives nothing to a team in attack or defence

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
when sandow signed on at Parramatta for big dollars that was the start of a period of time that the club wasted cash in large amounts, hayne was also upgraded to a big multi year contract.

there is not 1 club in the nrl that would benefit from having sandow sign on with them, he is way to hot and cold each week, plays 30 minutes of every 80 then cruises for the rest of the time he gives nothing to a team in attack or defence
UNLESS... he gets coached properly tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.