Samsung Galaxy S3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi telstra,optus and vodafone all released the new galaxy yesterday, anyone getting one??? not sure whether to get this or the new htc one xl released next week...pretty sad that this is my biggest decision in life at the moment lol

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F*CKING HELL! Just renewed my deal, getting the samsung note tomorrow because these morons didn't know the release date of the s3. When did they find out, 30seconds before it was launched? F*cking morons at optus are useless.
Got a msg this morning, mate tells me the S3 is a beast and nothing is going to beat it..

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i almost bought the htc one xl last night but thought i would wait til today to actually order it, as soon as i placed my order got an email from telstra saying they were launching the s3, cancelled my order think i will go the s3..better be awesome!!...telstra dont get told anything about the release date, til its released, i knew it was released before the the woman i spoke to did lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Main specs:

Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2

Quad-Core processor @ 1.4ghz

16GB and 32GB memory with expandable memory

4.8 AMOLED with 1280x720 resolution

S Voice

4G Compatible

Very light at 133g

Not Bad

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have the original Samsung Galaxy S and it is a great phone.

No joking but I have dropped it into a glass of beer (3 times now) and dropped it into the spa bath with the kids and it still works!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung didn't advertise nor tell anyone regarding the release date. It was all through to word of mouth. I started work at 1 yesterday and was told the s3 was out.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm more than happy with my Samsung Galaxy Note. Anything with a smaller screen now is just a downgrade.

P

Paint.

Didnt even know it was out till I saw this thread.

Geez, Samsung, lift your game..

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Samsung's phones are way too small nowadays. When they release a phone which barely takes 2 hands to grip, then I'll buy one.

Until then, these tiny little Samsung phones can wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.