Sam walker

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We could be the best offer legally but the rorters will get him their way, Thats why their the rorters

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way as long as your arsehole points to the ground will he come to the dogs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never going to happen.

The rooters will pay him whatever he wants and about a million dollars more.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will never leave the Roosters but would be a good publicity thing to openly offer him $1m a year for 5 years.

Then see what he officially signs for at the Roosters. He signs for $500k then surely the NRL need to have a close look at that.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Great thread. Yes we should throw everything including the kitchen sink at this young thuggish act.
Nimble, bouncy, torque. All the elements to make a good fullback.

Like and reply.
Love the profile pic dude. Where did you get those sunnies from? I'd like to buy a pair.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely no hope. Like a snowball's chance in hell.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the profile pic dude. Where did you get those sunnies from? I'd like to buy a pair.

Hey EB,

Got them from for free after I did a modelling shoot in Warwick farm for a races event I did about 4 years ago. My looks have aged since that picture but I still have the hair and swag going.

If you want PM me and I can organise these ones for you.

Like and reply.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love it if we could sign him!

Unfortunately, Don Politis has an unlimited supply of brown paper bags. Even if we offer him DCE money Don Nicholas will make him an offer he can't refuse.

Fugghedaboutit.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because he is going to leave the roosters to join our joke of a club, 1m a year for 5 years wouldnt even get it done

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heard doggies are looking at him? Thoughts
Can’t see him or his family even consider a move to the dogs or away from the roosters at the moment. Their main focus would be on his development and theres not too many better clubs than the roosters for developing talent.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is not being sought. End of story. Also, I wonder how he will go when he gets tackled a few times.
Also, will he be successful without Radley there to drip feed him.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Absolute zero chance of the Roosters letting him go anywhere else

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's no chance of coming here. The Roosters will match any offer we make and he gets to a lead a premiership winning side. Why would he come here where careers go to die?

Burton is a man of his word but damn he must be feeling sick watching the rabble that is us at the moment
If the Panthers pump some extra money into Burton, is there anything stopping him from backflipping on his deal with the Bulldogs?